So no more updates?

been months since there was an update to the game, was wondering if there is anything new?
i seen MR2

Is there going to be anymore updates?

MudRunner 2 is a long term project and we absolutely plan to keep supporting MudRunner.

American Wilds, an expansion for MudRunner, is releasing later this year with plenty of content set in the USA. We didn't show much of it yet but it will arrive soon!

last edited by Jellyfoosh

@netheos
Will there be any other updates besides American Wilds, like bug fixes and enhancements to the base game of MudRunner? We would surely appreciate it!

@unster said in So no more updates?:

@netheos
Will there be any other updates besides American Wilds, like bug fixes and enhancements to the base game of MudRunner? We would surely appreciate it!

There will be bug fixes if necessary, but I don't know yet if additional content (for example free DLC like The Valley or The Ridge) are planned.

@netheos would be great adding Force Feedback to consoles with compatible driving wheels in future updates.

last edited by edu27

@netheos
Well, nothing is really necessary, just death & taxes. 🙂 I wasn't thinking of additional content when I mentioned enhancements. I meant enhancements to the game itself, such as the way the automatic transmission works, tweaks to the wheel physics, and so on, along with requested bug fixes as described in this thread:

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/7668/list-of-wanted-features-bugfixes?page=1