A dear letter from a Heartless Fan

it was the 2014 when i found insurgeny a realistic fps who can beat cod from all points of wiew, the magnificient gameplay the realistic feed of the weapons everyone in the game was perfect (but no the graphics omg so crash that i found that one moment i was smashig my pc.)anyway i bought day of infamy and again was all perfect the settings in ww2 the variety of troops and weapons and again the realism,but you disappoint me when you decide to let the game die slowly because you were working on another project i know but at least add me something not the fucking patch who add me flaktrum who was the worst map of the game as brittany. i understand but now after 3 years a new insurgency is about to come and is like pubg for the bugs and i dont want to see the game fail nobody of us want so i write to you for discuss the problem of the game to see change it better and get the experience like the 1 first insurgency so let'go go with tho problem.

1. The optimization omg the optimization is so terrible i have a gtx 1070 and the frames drop like rain in the game for no reason like walk or run and i dont want say you when it come a grenade or rpg omg (please work hard on this is something important.)
    2)The bugs of this game first the menu bug who don't want let me se my logo of steam (it's not so horrible but gave me nervs when i see this) and the credit i earn for each match i can't fucking see them so when i go to the customization i don't kow what i can or can't purchase and it's horrible.Then the bug of the waves who can't let me see how many waves we have got and if i can respawn and againg it's horrible:Last the maps bug who can't let me in in some doors or floor for i don't know the reason and for this im killed and lost .
    3)the customization is horrible are the same clothing things of various categories but different in color,come on you can do better than this with the all possibilities of clothing that you have and don't transform me this game with macrotransaction or i will kill you and you lost my faith in you.
  2. the matches (i hope the servers will be on line after the beta and will be active) in push the matches are beautiful and all the rest (with the bugs)in fire fight match is finished after 1 minute literally but thats is not the problem when one match is finished i need to find another match christ after all you done with insurgency an doi add me a selection before the match restart to choose map (and add me the possibilityi to chose firefight or push) and let me stay in the server no expell me and find it another.
    5)the map some are very spectacular and i hope you have a lots of it or the game will die slowly but some are very unbalanced everyone complain hideout or crossing because the defenders always wins all the matches and the waves are so unbalance that you spend all the 4 wave to find the goddamit campers please rework on this.
  3. the wapons are few and everyone have a recoil problem it seems even with the compensator and foregrip the recoil is too high and i can't aim nobody because the shoots go in heaven and add me new guns with the vastity of arms that you have like arx or the return of mp40 ec.......
    7)i dont know the campaign but please i hope you done it well and hope that is no a exscuse like pf1 to play the multiplayer.
    8)we all fans beleve in you please do this right and show the world that you have the balls for this and maybe cod will ask forgivness after this, we all believe in you .
    From a heartless fan 😉🙂

@Orangecool,

Nothing "cool" about saying you want to kill someone especially when it's for something they have repeatedly said they are not planning to do. ....relax, view some of the past livestream Q&A videos and educate yourself about what they are doing with the game.

The game is still in beta and they are working feverishly to work out bugs before launch. Even so, they are committed to refining, improving and adding elements to the game well into the future.

@orangecool said in A dear letter from a Heartless Fan:

3)the customization is horrible are the same clothing things of various categories but different in color,come on you can do better than this with the all possibilities of clothing that you have and don't transform me this game with macrotransaction or i will kill you and you lost my faith in you.

7)i dont know the campaign but please i hope you done it well and hope that is no a exscuse like pf1 to play the multiplayer.

NWI has made it abundantly clear that there are no plans for microtransactions in Sandstorm. They have also said that they will continue to add content into the foreseeable future so I would expect to see new outfits, weapons, etc.

If you've followed any news on I:S you would know that the campaign has been nixed from the game. Sandstorm will focus solely on the PvP / Co-Op (players vs bots) portions of the game. However, they have also repeatedly said that although the campaign will not be in the game at release, that doesn't mean they will never revisit it sometime down the road. They already have time invested in it and it's still a possibility they could pick up where they left off.