About to ask for refund

Getting EAC kick multiple times even with restarting the game and steam, getting into games with nothing but bots, have my preference to US West and keeps setting it to Europe, getting random crashes (send and close), times where I don't have gun/body, aiming down sights brings up a black/gray checkerd square, teammates are floating guns, changing resolution issue since 1st beta, while in overlay for youtube, the windows don't change size

EAC kick is a common bug they're working on, also try validating your game cache.

Thank you, I'm gonna do that now, and hopefully it works

Did that, and I get the same problems, and now, I'm uninstalling/reinstalling it

Now getting Unknown matchmaking player

The devs and community mods have said a lot that time clocked in during beta doesn't count towards a steam refund. So if you wanna try to work it out with the devs, you can wait until September 17 before asking for a refund.

@best-waifu said in About to ask for refund:

The devs and community mods have said a lot that time clocked in during beta doesn't count towards a steam refund. So if you wanna try to work it out with the devs, you can wait until September 17 before asking for a refund.

I didn't know that, and I already requested a refund and uninstalled the game when I got the new problems, it got to be to much work and kept pissing me off, I'll get the game again, but probably after all these specific bugs/issues are fixed, thank you for the info, bro