Thank you NWI <3

After finally having the opportunity to dive in the Beta 2 since yesterday release i must say i'm really amazed from the progress this game is doing in so short times periods ...

I'm playing the game at 4k resolution - max settings, The game looks stunning and beautiful, Run smooth as butter at about 110-120 FPS, The sounds are out of this world, The game-play feels so good and satisfying that I had to pinch myself to make sure it's not a dream and this really happening ...
And i feel that i'm playing the most perfect game ever created for my taste.

While i do know that i have a monster PC [1080ti i7700k 16 gb ram] and that some people with lower specs experience some technical problems with the game i just wanted to say that my personal experience with the game is so immersive and perfect so far that i have no words to describe it ...

I know that there is a lot of things to fix and balance here and there but all the minor flaws feels so small and insignificant near that giant bliss feeling while playing Insurgency Sandstorm.

And Before all the negativity sh*t stream start to flow in here, I just wanted to mention in advance that I AM a fanboy of Insurgency and I AM a fanboy of NWI and i never had a doubt they gonna make it.

Thank you for the magics you're doing NWI ❤

@voodoo-spirit I so agree. I was just today able to play the game now wow they have made huge improvements over the last two builds

@confuzed said in Thank you NWI ❤:

@voodoo-spirit I so agree. I was just today able to play the game now wow they have made huge improvements over the last two builds

Absolutely man

I agree i play the game on my gtx1080 on 1440p 100+fps and the game runs so smooth and with Some settings in the engine.ini the game looks amazing
Thanks NWI For giving us this awesome game! And For all your hard work
Best devs out there

@dutchpowernl said in Thank you NWI ❤:

I agree i play the game on my gtx1080 on 1440p 100+fps and the game runs so smooth and with Some settings in the engine.ini the game looks amazing
Thanks NWI For giving us this awesome game! And For all your hard work
Best devs out there

agree man ❤
i felt in love with NWI right after my 10 minutes of playing Insurgency Steam early access 4 years ago. 😍