Please fix TTK.

The reason people gravitate towards this game is because its different. It's not call of duty or counter strike. It has its own identity. And one of its main points of attraction has changed....the time to kill. Please make it like the old insurgency this is what your fans want. If i wanted to shoot half a clip to down someone i would play another game. But i like this one. hook it up.

Also speed movement....it should be a little slower,or at least like in Insurgency2 (2014),but i doubt they will do that,they need to make the game arcadish,because it will be ported for consoles too,so maybe thats is the reason why Sandstorm feel soo casual.

@headcrack said in Please fix TTK.:

The reason people gravitate towards this game is because its different.

I love hearing this, as in: what people? Ins2 has a daily peak of 2-4k max. concurrent players. That's not a lot of people "gravitating".

If you want to play Ins2, play Ins2.

@headcrack Glad to see more and more people complaining about the current TTK. I hope the devs listen to us

@benz Go play EFT already and enjoy unloading 30 rounds on someone barely hurting him. INS is INS

@riddim said in Please fix TTK.:

@benz Go play EFT already and enjoy unloading 30 rounds on someone barely hurting him. INS is INS

nice argument.

@tuliottr said in Please fix TTK.:

@headcrack Glad to see more and more people complaining about the current TTK. I hope the devs listen to us

From Steam forum,we got an official response from NWI :

"NWI Alex : There are a couple things we're discussing that could affect TTK:

• Hit registration issues which we're currently investigating
  • Armour values

Original values are kind of irrelevant since we're no longer balancing around HP/AP ammo. The AP meta meant that armour was basically useless in most situations. We want to give our audience impactful choices when it comes to their loadouts. Armour needs to have a place in the game, but it also needs to come at a cost.

We appreciate the feedback and are discussing the subject internally."

Lets hope they will discuss about movement speed too.

@mariuspetran jeez, they are on Steam forums and not on their own forums? thats upsetting lol

dunno,i was surprised that they actually responded on Steam Forums,but not there where they telling us to post feedback...

I feel TTK is fine, I drop enemies with 2-3 shots on semi auto all the time. But I havent experienced any hitreg issues either so far. The biggest problem I've had so far is the stuttering/lag, but it felt better today already. So it's progressing already.