Has the TTK been increased? if so... why?!

@croox said in Has the TTK been increased? if so... why?!:

@benz Most of your kills where headshots. Did they have full health? did they have heavy armor? i would say kills like that only happens every 4-5 kills.

That's not what I've experienced. At all. These clips aren't cherry-picked. Also: saying most of the kills where headshots, I'm really sorry to say that, is delusional. 1 clip was a headshot (where I killed the guy in the river). Shouldn't have posted that. The rest wasn't headshots. Headshots make a very distinguishable loud sound. Watch the river clip and you can clearly hear the headshot-sound. You don't hear that.

Hell no you shouldn't be rewarded for aiming headshots. Its supposed to be more realistic and you got to be stupid aiming headshot in real life. A shot in the lungs/heart should be more effective. Should it be a must to aim headshots like in CS? hell no. go play cs or battlefield or any other fps game out there they all have this. its clearly what you want. We want Insurgency. This isnt insurgency in its current state. Its some weird baby between battlefield and insurgency and many insurgency fans dont like it.

I respect your opinion and I understand that sentiment. That's literally me when CS:S came out and when CS:GO came out. Mimimi it's not CS 1.6, pls gimme a new 1.6. I understand that and I can respect that.

@benz

I understand that and I can respect that.

Yet you still want the core gameplay to be changed.

@slazenger said in Has the TTK been increased? if so... why?!:

@benz

I understand that and I can respect that.

Yet you still want the core gameplay to be changed.

just lol. 😂

Just because I understand where he's coming from, doesn't mean I agree. You don't have to do brain gymnastics to figure that out.

@benz
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gER95ah4glPfY0OXpcNQDHOfgEfPCOSU/view
Clear headshot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iCBblJMNrGWAXn2MZq4IpTG2cQAhOeD1/view
also pretty sure its headshot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17jvGX1bsVtrLIc5V8HhGD3DAdthY9RHK/view
first guy clear headshot. secound guy already hurt by your granade. its already blood on the wall/ground.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GC7Qvd9KRbFT0KWwT3T3k6rzp5dk02A_/view
https://gyazo.com/1bc3719cd291e3f31a2496c23c8eb7dc
as you see on the picture. clear headshot aswell.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q15V7vZKfd7rCtQ6riLU1MhDxkD9NnJO/view
the clip started with you already shoting. but still 8-9 shots where you hit atleast 4-5. comon dude.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11tO_LbSEtytGKC6fpuHnInl2-xwWIePw/view
this is the only one you clearly kill fast. witch makes me doubt he had full health.

@croox alright. let's tackle this down from a different perspective.

My premise: "SS doesn't have a high TTK". That's my experience from playing the game. I'm not talking about hitreg issues or whatever. Just pure TTK.

0_1535840376725_stats.jpg

That's my stats for my most used rifles. This isn't about bragging or anything. Just trying to get a baseline here to tackle down why I seem to have a vastly different experience than others.

Combined stats:

Kills per minute: 2,05
Accuracy: 0,235
HS %: 26,3

My experience in this game, with those stats, has been that the TTK is really low. I'd argue I'm not exactly a good SS player.

Can someone claiming the game has high TTK please provide his own stats? To make sure he doesn't just have bad aim? Real request.

@benz ok dude. lets get this down. 2426 shots with 0.24 acc = 582 shots on 153 kills is 3.8 shots average to kill. thanks for evidence to our cause btw.

edit: also go test Insurgency2014 for baseline for what kind of game we insurgency fans wanted.

last edited by Croox

@benz ok dude. lets get this down. 2426 shots with 0.24 acc = 582 shots on 153 kills is 3.8 shots average to kill. thanks for evidence to our cause btw.

Shots to kill doesn't say much about the TTK, does it? If you can hit those 3.8 shots within 100ms that's fairly low TTK while hitting 3.8 shots in 1s is fairly high TTK compared. Don't draw weird conclusions please.

Also: you need to remove the HS kills from your math. 547 shots (because HSs are 1 shots) on 118 kills = 4,64 shots/kill ;). AK-74 has firerate of 652 rpm. That means: 4,64 shots/kill = not even 500ms per kill. "high TTK".

edit: also go test Insurgency2014 for baseline for what kind of game we insurgency fans wanted.

Go play ins2014 then? It's not your game. It's NWI's.

last edited by Benz

lets get this down. 2426 shots with 0.24 acc = 582 shots on 153 kills is 3.8 shots average to kill. thanks for evidence to our cause btw.

Blown the fuck out lmao. Next he'll say "the profiles stats aren't accurate!!"

@benz your an idiot. 3.8 shot is average. sometimes you one shot headshot. sometimes you hit 6 times to kill. thats how math works.
And when the fuck did i say its my game? I just stated what kind of games we insurgency fans wanted. its an opinion. this shouldnt be called insurgency if its not going be based from insurgency in my opinion. Its like if i never played cs or battlefield and i came there with alot of other new guys and starting to wave around about that we want one shot kills no matter where you hit in their new game they implement it. Dont you think the fans would be upset? because they have been playing their game for ages and they just decide to not listen to them. I said before that im done with this game. i have already refunded. i have very little hope left for this game and they gona have to make a hard turn back if im ever going to buy it. This is my opinion. im done arguing with your stupid ass.

@croox ok, go with that number. That would be 350ms per kill. high ttk. 😂

The dev team has been check threads and we've been talking internally a bit about the TTK opinions the community brings up....

• We're currently investigating some reports of hitreg issues, which could help a bit.
  • We've also discussed changes to armour; either by increasing weight or lowering armour values given.

@benz "hahahaha its 350ms with 0 recoil and full auto... semi auto is viable. its not high ttk. you guys cant aim" idiot. now im done.

@benz fuck it. lets say heavy armord guy take 5 shots to kill. you have a hit procentage of 0.24 wish was fearly good, right? round it up to 0.25 so its 20 shots/kill. with that AK rpm its 1,84 secounds if i counted right. high TTK right? and this is full auto. if its 2 guys your fuckt. you have to reload betwen and die. or 3.8 rounds (lets say thats light armor avarage) with 0.25 hit is 15.2 rounds, its just bearly you can take 2 guys with a mag.

@benz fuck it. lets say heavy armord guy take 5 shots to kill. you have a hit procentage of 0.24 wish was fearly good, right? round it up to 0.25 so its 20 shots/kill. with that AK rpm its 1,84 secounds if i counted right. high TTK right? and this is full auto. if its 2 guys your fuckt. you have to reload betwen and die. or 3.8 rounds (lets say thats light armor avarage) with 0.25 hit is 15.2 rounds, its just bearly you can take 2 guys with a mag.

Do you wanna re-read this post and delete it, or do you actually want me to reply to this? Because that will be brutal.

@benz go ahead. i'm so tired your bullshit will probably be funny.

@croox alright then. this will be fun.

5 shots to kill? That would be a TTK of 460ms for the AK-74. That's the whole story.

20 shots/kill. That would be missing 15/20 shots. That's a horrible aim.... are you advertising to make bad aim LESS punishing?! So... you are saying.... it should be easier to kill someone?! I thought i've already heard everything, but this is pure gold 😂

The situation you describe: never happened once to me in-game. Would love to see footage of that. I won't. Feel free to prove me wrong by providing evidence.

@benz I took the hit ratio you had. so sure. it is pretty bad. Thanks.

@benz I took the hit ratio you had. so sure. it is pretty bad. Thanks.

nice comeback. 0 facts, 0 arguments to support your claim.

@benz 0 facts? no one hit 100%... i would say your hit ratio of around 25% is average. that means missing 15 out of 20 shots yes. thats why its called spray and pray and everyone does it now. sometimes i question that you are serious. pretty sure your a huge troll..

@benz 0 facts? no one hit 100%... i would say your hit ratio of around 25% is average. that means missing 15 out of 20 shots yes. thats why its called spray and pray and everyone does it now. sometimes i question that you are serious. pretty sure your a huge troll..

Why is it so effective then? Will be a fun answer. 🙂