insurgency coins are bad for the game and make no sense

title. takes way to long to unlock anything and you still only get 100 coins even when you're a high rank and it takes many matches to rank up.

I would hope they will address the return-on-playtime by release. I hate the unlock game as it feels like a cheap way to add replay value, but at the very least find it absolutely stupid that you would have to play 20+ games just to unlock something as simple as a helmet or camo type.

@sharkva84 would be quite pointless if people unlock everything within a month, huh?

Increase the cost of items but make it so your points earned is based on your skill in the previous game, get a high score in-game = get more points after, at least then it makes more sense to play objective for the higher score instead of running and gunning.

@Benz If I was asked to answer honestly, I would say get rid of unlocks all together. That being said, 20 rounds of coop for a single helmet is on the absurd side of things. It's a cheap way to milk play hours out of people.

@sharkva84 said in insurgency coins are bad for the game and make no sense:

@Benz If I was asked to answer honestly, I would say get rid of unlocks all together. That being said, 20 rounds of coop for a single helmet is on the absurd side of things. It's a cheap way to milk play hours out of people.

I can respect that opinion.