My general and technical feedback from beta 2.

So ive played about 20 hours of beta 2 so far. Played about 45 hours of Beta 1. Been having a blast so far. First thing i noticed immediately is the hit registration is MASSIVELY improved from Beta 1 but still not perfect. Im hitting shots CENTER MASS from like 5 feet away and targets are just eating bullets at random. Its definitely not my aim. Might be server side because i have read some topics on here that say hit registration is better on local play. Anyway lets gets this started.

• When entering a truck that someone has died in, the body and your model clip through ecah other and you end up with 2 bodies in the drivers seat.

• Bot technicals get stuck a LOT when they first spawn. About 75% of the trucks that spawn in coop get stuck and do not get aggressive on the objective. I would LOVE if the bots rushed the objective with the beefy .50 calibers and spray lead towards the objective. This would help facilitate teamwork and keep the demo on his toes.

• God rays do not work correctly at the moment. They appear and disappear when looking up at trees.

• When suicide bots spot you and you are in an elevated position out in the open (say on top of a building, their AI seems to bug out and they literally just stare at you. This happened to me on the second floor of the objective H on the map Hideout. I think it would be really great if a suicide bot spots you he rushes your position, but try to make the line of sight believable (maybe cap it to 25-50 meters?).

• When a friendly is in a technical and shoot the .50 cal, sometimes the audio will bug out and it will sound as if the techy is several hundred meters away from your position and very muffled but in reality its your teammate litereally 3 feet away from you.

• Sometimes bots just seem to group up and get stuck when they first spawn. Seems to happen a TON on the map Hideout.

• While optimization has improved a TON, you guys need to try to make the GPU always pegged at 99% usage. Try to use every resource available, that's untapped power!

• Their seems to be a lot more shimmering on objects and textures from beta 1 to beta 2.

• We need to know what kind of AA we are enabling. Please implement FXAA, SMAA, TXAA and MSAA just for variety.

• Rocket barrage visuals are bugged. Seem to be flipped.

• Sometimes the drum mag model on your gun disspears when you insert the mag from a speed reload.

• If you spawn in a pull out an rpg, the model bugs out.

• When trying to switch to an item in your loadout when you have a gun equipped and you do it to fast, the model of your gun is still on the screen even when you have clearly switched to a different. I use the scroll wheel to switch items.

• Audio on some guns seem to bug out sometimes and some shots have audio while others are silent.

• The state of some doors glitch out and will report that the door is still there to the client but you can not run through the door and if you try to shoot an rpg through the door the rpg explodes like there is a solid door there when there is clearly not!

• Huge stuttering issue on all maps, regardless of settings. Might be something bottle necking in the code?

• nvidia DSR does not seem implemented. This should be very easy to implement and will DRASTICALLY increase image quality for people that have beefy systems. This will decrease shimmering as well.

• When you kill a bot in coop with a direct blast from an rpg, they still make a death sound. This obviously kills immersion. Add a check on bot death that determines if the bot would be able to make the noises (IE if his head is completely gone they wouldnt be able to say anything.

• When using the M3WAWS rpg thingy, the scope bugs out and your PC puts the middle of the launcher up to his face.

Gameplay issue I've notice in PVP: when commanders are spamming artillery strikes, gun runs, and gunships the servers lag out really bad. Perhaps consider a limit on number of times each can be used in a game?

When you kill a bot in coop with a direct blast from an rpg, they still make a death sound. This obviously kills immersion. Add a check on bot death that determines if the bot would be able to make the noises (IE if his head is completely gone they wouldnt be able to say anything.

I experienced this myself yesterday in PVP. I shot a guy right in the head at around 10m. He died immediately but not without screaming "sniper". Thats really weird