Crashes and eac problems

Amd A8 6xx series
Radeon R5 2.65ghz
Ram 4gb ddr3
Everything is perfectly installed no problems on eac n game startup I can easily access cosmetics and character customization menus
But problem starts whenever I start the game weather online or local it's just sucks whole my gpu and make it crash with the message called Game security violation #0000006 While exiting the game but on steam game will be running while it is closed already and I can see some memory leaks also throughout loading screen I doubt that eac is causing problems new fix released didn't solve the problem I don't know what's going on with this NWI please help and fix this

last edited by Remo

Disable software running on background (anything that hooks into the game, so overlays, security software, proxies, etc.) and remove any modifications such as SweetFX or ENB.

last edited by Arc

That's the issue it doesn't show any particular problem or software which is causing problem so I don't know what to do for this I uninstalled my antivirus software too I think it's an engine issues it gives always problems to amd cpus please improve the compatability if you want I can send my dxdiag file

last edited by Remo