Buff Insurgent Pistols NWI Plz

These tests were all done in Local Play by freezing the bots using the debug menu, and the current hitreg issues don't affect local play, so while I'm pretty sure these stats are accurate it can't hurt for other people to test it as well.

I posted this on the Discord earlier:

Against Heavy Armor:
-> Makarov = 4 shots
-> Hi-Power = 4 shots
-> M9 = 3 shots
-> M1911 = 3 shots

-> Tariq = 3 shots
-> Glock 17 = 3 shots
-> L106A1 = 3 shots (but it takes one less leg shot to kill vs the Glock)
-> M45 = 2 shots

-> There's no reason to use the M1911 since it's worse than the M9
-> Hi-Power does the same damage as the Makarov
-> Hi-Power costs the same as the Glock, which is superior in virtually every aspect
-> M1911 costs the same as the M45 but the M45 kills in two hits while the 1911 cannot
-> L106 is a better M9 (but it costs more, so that's kinda balanced)

Insurgent pistols either need a buff to stats or reduced prices if they're that uncompetitive to Security pistols

@marksmanmax I guess the Makarov costs nothing. side arms aren't that much used for insurgents, so I can perhaps suggest primary weapons to be cheaper for insurgents? Like the AKM, it is so cheap in real life AND in the previous game costing nothing.

That honestly makes no sense that the M1911 does less damage than the M45. Don't they fire the same caliber?

@io543 said in Buff Insurgent Pistols NWI Plz:

@marksmanmax I guess the Makarov costs nothing. side arms aren't that much used for insurgents, so I can perhaps suggest primary weapons to be cheaper for insurgents? Like the AKM, it is so cheap in real life AND in the previous game costing nothing.

I didn't comment at all on the Makarov since it is a free pistol, after all. It's not really supposed to be good lol

@quadsword said in Buff Insurgent Pistols NWI Plz:

That honestly makes no sense that the M1911 does less damage than the M45. Don't they fire the same caliber?

This sh*t needs to get fixed, though, as well as the Hi-Point being a Makarov with 13 / 20 rounds that's harder to aim with a supressor equipped.