We want the one hit kills.

How most FPS games regulate difficulty via options: lower enemy HP = lower TTK. Makes you think....

@benz Others also increase the damage dealt to you and the damage you can deal to enemies.

@slazenger said in We want the one hit kills.:

@benz Others also increase the damage dealt to you and the damage you can deal to enemies.

Yes, lower dmg to enemies = harder. I know.

@slazenger Thx for proving my point.

You dying easier = easier for enemy
You dealing less dmg = harder for you

Love arguing with you guys. It's so ez. Literally arguing against yourself.

last edited by Benz

Stop trolling and ruining every objective topic.

Thanks

PS: Higher TTK/Health allows player to make mistakes in areas mentioned without being properly punished for it/rewarding the other player.

last edited by MeFirst

@mefirst this Benz managed to get my other thread locked. Maybe that's his objective with this mindless trolling all the time

If i was trolling a mod would have already banned me. Fact. Mods are very active in this forum.

I'm sorry i disagree with you and argue with logic and facts. If you can't handle that and only want people padding you on the back for your opinion, a forum isn't the right place for you. You need a 1-hit-fan-club. Not a forum. Where people discuss based on logic and facts.

last edited by Benz

Well its trolling to me in the sense that you are not interested in a discussion. As soon as somebody is simply not agreeing with you, you are instantly trying to disparage the people that not agree with you. This is pretty childish and lame and it indicated that you cant or wont look positions of other people.

But let's look at examples of other games. Most "more casual" fps have a high TTK. Games like Overwatch, Fortnite and Battlefield (which is on the lower TTK end of those games) have a high TTK. Those are games which are more forgiving to players making mistakes and the result of firefights are more open. If you get flanked in games like Insurgency (Standalone/mod), Red Orchestra etc, making those mistakes is not forgiven by the game.

gj disregarding everything that already has been said in this thread and comming up with the same examples over and over again, despite people already debunking them with logic and facts.

You have not debunked anything. You only stated your personal opinion and preferences. That is fine in general, but not when trying to mask those as facts.

Enjoy your day. I will not be wasting my time with you anymore.

@mefirst said in We want the one hit kills.:

Overwatch, Fortnite and Battlefield (which is on the lower TTK end of those games) have a high TTK. Those are games which are more forgiving to players making mistakes and the result of firefights are more open.

If you make a mistake in overwatch not only do you lose the teamfight for your 5 other teammates you literally feed the enemy charge for their ultimate ability, just dying is nowhere near the level of consequence, in fortnite (which by the way is a 3/4 shot kill without shields and with a large number of OHK weapons) you literally are ejected from the lobby. even battlefield actually cares if you are actively bleeding tickets because an insurgency spawn wave could not care less if you died or not. You need better examples..

You guys backseat moderating are no better then benz, asking for proof of your claims is a pretty strong ask when you make such ridiculous claims and try to compare everything to CoD, a game you probably have not played since the era of CoD4. At least TRY to bring an example to help the point instead of crying when you're challenged, just the once. Oh, and don't list off titles you probably dont play, please

@biass

At least TRY to bring an example to help the point instead of crying when you're challenged

That's the point: they can't. Hence they get so pissed off. It's easier than admiting and realizing everything i said is true. Who wants to admit they want an easy game?! 😃

I'm upping my offer btw: 50€ for the first person that shows me an example or argument i can't counter.

last edited by Benz

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/28670/fail-netcode-example/

First 3 posts sums up perfectly why arguing with Benz is like arguing with a brick wall

@tuliottr said in We want the one hit kills.:

First 3 posts sums up perfectly why arguing with Benz is like arguing with a brick wall

You mean the thread were i actually was wrong and didn't argue afterwards, because i realized i was wrong? That's literally the anti-definition of "brick wall".

I see i'm wrong -> i don't argue. That's what happens in the thread you posted.

Nice try. Logic? 0. Once again.

@tuliottr said in We want the one hit kills.:

Benz makes the claim that he missed a few more shots then he thought, which i think is a fair claim, he didn't track fast enough, and then overshot, and then overshot again too. Noone makes the claim that Hitreg problems are not there, but the aim was not on point to make the claim infallible
In response to that, he was both patronised and then insulted twice. And then you insulted him too from across threads, and then later the OP insulted benz twice again,

grug in glass cave no throw rock, yes?

@benz said in We want the one hit kills.:

€

europe lul

Oh also, if you're mad about getting thread locked, off topic insults dont help, backseat moderating doesn't help too because then the whole thread becomes it, including this post.

Let me explain how the new TTK system changed my play style.
This is my personal experience.

Insurgency 2014 (with faster TTK) =
When I clear a room , I would peek around every corner using leaning mechanics. I would ask my teammate to use smoke or flash bang if they have one.
If I get shot while peeking into the room = I die instantly.
If I get shot from behind = I die instantly.
I have to be aware of the map strategy so that I don't get shot from behind.
I always ask my teammates to watch my back.
My teammates are very important to me.
While my teammates are facing 9 o clock , I face 3 o clock for them so that my teammates don't get shot from behind.
I don't roam around by myself because I need my teammates to watch my back.

Insurgency Sandsorm (with slower TTK) =
When I clear a room , I would bunny hop into the room or do the knee sliding. I don't use leaning mechanics anymore since my heavy armor can soak up all the damage.
If I get shot while bunny hopping = I would continue bunny hopping all over the room and I spray my Full-Auto all over the room until I kill the guy who was camping inside the room.
If I get shot from behind = I turn around and kill the person who was shooting me from behind.
I don't care about the map strategy any more , since I can just turn around and fight back.
F@@k the map strategy, my aiming skill and my bunny hopping skill can overcome any situation.
F@@k teammates. My heavy armor will protect me. I don't need my teammates to watch my back.
I just roam around by myself because I have confidence in my bunny hopping skill and my aiming skill.
This new TTK system turned me into a Master of Bunny Hopping.
Spam space bar = Win
Teammates? I dont' need teammates. All I need is my space bar. All I need is my heavy armor. All I need is my aiming skill.

last edited by Nick Kim

@nick-kim said in We want the one hit kills.:

spam space bar = win

So a changed movement mechanic made you change the way you play and you blame the ttk...? I'm confused.

leaning every corner is a pretty weak peek to be honest, especially trying to set up for multiple angles but i fail to fathom you right now as it is.

Also, why does a low ttk make someone turn around and suddenly kill you faster? they also have lower time to kill too, are you just missing shots?

Insurgency Sandsorm (with slower TTK) =
When I clear a room , I would bunny hop into the room or do the knee sliding. I don't use leaning mechanics anymore since my heavy armor can soak up all the damage.
If I get shot while bunny hopping = I would continue bunny hopping all over the room and I spray my Full-Auto all over the room until I kill the guy who was camping inside the room.
If I get shot from behind = I turn around and kill the person who was shooting me from behind.

spam space bar = win

This is all about movement mechanics. Not TTK.

So....he had worse aim than you. He has the same TTK as you. You can't kill him faster than he can, unless you have better aim. Thanks for proving our point.

Also: that guy obv. doesn't even know what "bunny hopping" is. I stream nearly every day and i have hours of footage that disprove him anyways. It's literally not true. He just makes up stuff that's literally not true aka lying.