Things we need ? Give me feed back

Ok so been playing for abit now and i really think there should be a (Health Bar) if not in PvP then at lest in coop and yes i understand we didn't have one the insurgency but this isn't just insurgency it's sandstorm. I really love this game and proud to say am a fan.

(Team killing) is bad at this point so wee need a 3 Team kills and your out rule for I've been killed many times but the same person i know sometimes mistakes happan but more than 3 hmm that's a bit much don't you think.

(Player kick option) We need a player kick option in game you get some people you and your team mate's just want gone.

(Coop difficulty) ok so some people have told me they can't play coop for it's to hard so why not have an easy mode and then the normal mode as it is you'll bring more people to the game for i have friends that don't want the game for it's to fast for them i personally i love it but as a fan i just want people to love it as i do so making it a little easier wouldn't hurt.

I thank everyone for reading this and please give me feed back on this would love nothing more than to see if you feel the same

@ix-ninja said in Things we need ? Give me feed back:

Ok so been playing for abit now and i really think there should be a (Health Bar) if not in PvP then at lest in coop and yes i understand we didn't have one the insurgency but this isn't just insurgency it's sandstorm. I really love this game and proud to say am a fan.

Pretty sure that will never happen.

(Team killing) is bad at this point so wee need a 3 Team kills and your out rule for I've been killed many times but the same person i know sometimes mistakes happan but more than 3 hmm that's a bit much don't you think.

Literally already in place.

(Player kick option) We need a player kick option in game you get some people you and your team mate's just want gone.

Ins2 has an issue with groups of people commandeering public servers and vote-kicking other players. But I think the downside of not having the option is worse than having to find another server in the off chance you run into a group of dicks.

(Coop difficulty) ok so some people have told me they can't play coop for it's to hard so why not have an easy mode and then the normal mode as it is you'll bring more people to the game for i have friends that don't want the game for it's to fast for them i personally i love it but as a fan i just want people to love it as i do so making it a little easier wouldn't hurt.

I'm assuming when custom and dedicated servers are available we'll see this. Being able to vote to change difficulty could be useful though.

thanks @DirtyBeets i didn't know they had the rule for team kills in good to know

as to health bar i know i wont happen was just saying would be nice in coop at lest

Player kick i see your point and yes you do get dicks in game

Coop difficulty yes ok i think your right as i said am just saying

@DirtyBeets thanks alot