Has Anyone Even Been Able to Approach "Max Weight"?

It was quite easy in Ins2, but in this one I swear it's IMPOSSIBLE to go over-weight.

• C4 is light as a feather. C4, IEDs, and Mines all weigh the same. But even then each only fills the weight meter maybe by 1/15th
  • The difference between heavy armor and no armor is only maybe 25% of the max
  • Weapon attachments (scopes, barrels, compensators, laser sights, etc) don't add any weight
  • Even large magazines or drum mags (full of ammo!) don't add any weight to the character.
  • All grenades, (with the exception of Frag Grenades) weigh exactly the same. Frags slightly more

A loadout with RPG, Grenade Launcher, Heavy Armor, Heavy Carrier, Mask, and Grenade doesn't even go over

The closest I've got to going overweight is as Machinegunner, with Heavy Armor, Heavy Carrier, Mask, Pistol, and 3 grenades. But even THAT doesn't hit max!

Is it even possible?

last edited by AMURKA

Can you stop spamming the forum and make just one topic where you put all your thoughts ? There's literally half of the first page that is only you posting.

Love you all!

@amurka said in Has Anyone Even Been Able to Approach "Max Weight"?:

It was quite easy in Ins2, but in this one I swear it's IMPOSSIBLE to go over-weight.

• C4 is light as a feather. C4, IEDs, and Mines all weigh the same. But even then each only fills the weight meter maybe by 1/15th
  • The difference between heavy armor and no armor is only maybe 25% of the max
  • Weapon attachments (scopes, barrels, compensators, laser sights, etc) don't add any weight
  • Even large magazines or drum mags (full of ammo!) don't add any weight to the character.
  • All grenades, (with the exception of Frag Grenades) weigh exactly the same. Frags slightly more

A loadout with RPG, Grenade Launcher, Heavy Armor, Heavy Carrier, Mask, and Grenade doesn't even go over

The closest I've got to going overweight is as Machinegunner, with Heavy Armor, Heavy Carrier, Mask, Pistol, and 3 grenades. But even THAT doesn't hit max!

Is it even possible?

I'd be interested to see what others experiences are with this.

I'm on console so the only interaction I have with the game right now is through gameplay footage, weekly Q&As, the forum, etc. Trying to getting a good feel for the various mechanics in the game.

@Kean_1

I think you're able to max yourself on Gunner with

PKM
Any Pistol
Heavy Armor/Carrier
Gas Mask
And I think AT Landmines

Gunner is pretty much the heaviest class mostly because his one or two guns are cheap af, and opens a lot of room for point splurging.