If you think that micro transactions are not a big deal..

You are looking out for a company that will never look out for you.

Think about it. What are you even standing for?

Grow up and stand for yourself. One purchase is all they need.

I like microtransactions and hope they go way more crazy with cosmetics. Take my money NWI.

@dirtybeets You presented nothing so I presented equally nothing.

@benz Hello there Mr. Man-who-lives-in-a-flat-with-his-mom-at-age-30. We are not accepting energy drinking, adhd med riddled trolls today. Please leave a message after the go f**k yourself.

last edited by Boocheus

@boocheus

lol, I know I shouldn't feed the trolls but you are hilarious.
So much hate and fury achieving nothing. Surely, you can't be serious.

last edited by DirtyBeets

@boocheus said in If you think that micro transactions are not a big deal..:

You are looking out for a company that will never look out for you.

How do you know? If they use the money to help fund additional maps, weapons, and other content for the game isn't that looking out for us? Isn't that a benefit? Why do you assume the worst?

One purchase is all they need.

How do you know? Do you know their financial situation? Do you know their business plan? Do you even know how much they plan to charge for cosmetics?

Right now the game costs less than half what most new shooters cost these days, plus I got a discount for owning the previous game (seems like looking out for players to me). If they wan't to make a little more money in a way that does not effect game play at all, I'm not going to complain.

@maa_bunny said in If you think that micro transactions are not a big deal..:

How do you know?

Cause they are a souless company designed to make money you naive sod. Welcome to capitalism.

How do you know? Do you know their financial situation? Do you know their business plan? Do you even know how much they plan to charge for cosmetics?

How do you know this? How do you know that? Contribute some discussion rather than arguing from ignorance while claiming your side is the defacto-therefore-correct-side. You are an intellectual child. NEXT

last edited by Boocheus

Not sure what in NWI's history you think looks bad when it comes to player-developer/studio relations.

Cause they are a souless company designed to make money you naive sod. Welcome to capitalism.

If you believe that what are you even trying to accomplish? Convince a soulless company designed to make money to make less money? If your claim is true why is this game not $50 or $60?

Contribute some discussion rather than arguing from ignorance while claiming your side is the defacto-therefore-correct-side. You are an intellectual child. NEXT

Who's arguing from ignorance? You made the claim that "one purchase is all they need" without providing any kind of evidence to back up your assertion. Or is this claim supposed to be the "defacto-therefore-correct" assumption? I'm the ignorant one for calling out your baseless and uninformed assumption? I did contribute to the discussion, which seems to be the one part of my post you elected not to respond to. Sounds like this attack may be mostly projection.

@maa_bunny

If your claim is true why is this game not $50 or $60?

You literally proved my point. If it was that expensive, people would boycott en mass. They chose the price well, not based on how much content is in there but also how much backlash there would be when they make it so you can spend even more money.

Im not gonna bother responding to you anymore. I wont convince you. Youve convinced yourself like the ignorant manbaby you are. Goodbye

last edited by Boocheus

@snuffeldjuret It was great. Until they put microdlc in. All that good will is irrelevant now.

last edited by Boocheus

@boocheus where are the microtransactions? What have I missed?

@snuffeldjuret Check the threads in this forum about micro dlc. They are adding in the option to buy tokens "not direct clothing so you spend more always than needed - e.g xbox points" the fanboys keep chanting the same line with no ability to reason beyond it. The line being the utterly devoid of intelligence, "IZ JUST CUSMETIC"

@boocheus I don't care enough to do that, and didn't really understand your quote :P. If it means that I can sell stuff like in PUBG I am happy. I bought sandstorm for the money I got from selling boxes in PUBG.

Im not gonna bother responding to you anymore. I wont convince you. Youve convinced yourself like the ignorant manbaby you are. Goodbye

No, you're not going to convince me with a complete lack of reasoning, evidence, and logic while also repeatedly attacking my character. You are clearly completely unable to have a reasonable and intelligent discussion on this matter. You should probably just get a refund for the game because you'll never be happy.

@snuffeldjuret You cant sell anything. Its a forced economy. You can buy tokens, ensuring you always purchase more than needed. Those tokens can then be used for clothes at inflated to hell prices to ensure you pay loads.

Also im not responding to Bunny-man-baby above me. Tool.

last edited by Boocheus

@boocheus oh well. I'll still enjoy every random unlock every level up, as long as there are no duplicates!

last edited by Snuffeldjuret