Last Patch problems

Hello, after last patch September 6 2018 I have this problems:

-Shift toggle for "sprint" sometimes don't work, but if I press "C or CTRL" for crouch and press SHIFT, work! 😨
-Flickering inside smokescreen
-Invisible legs
-Adding "100 fps" limiter screens 100hz or simply "locked by monitor refresh rate"
-Strange movement when I lean out and walk
-Fps drop only during the start countdown 40-60fps
-If I click "versus, competitive, coop" multiplayer and after I click "local coop", the local coop starts and meantime search a game multiplayer. When a game has been found, automatically exit from the local coop and start multiplayer.
-Clicking TAB, for the scoreboard, is impossible to click a player's informations, tab scrolls automatically the list of players. Also the "mute" button is hard to click .

Shift Toggle
Smoke flickering

My workstation:
Intel I7 6700k
Asus Strix 1080ti
SSD nvme Samsung 970evo
MB Asus Maximus Hero VIII
Asus PG348q 21:9 gsync 100hz
32gb ram ddr4 3000mhz

Gameplay fps average: 70-80fps 3440x1440px
Video settings: "Very high" no v-sync

Please add FREELOOK whit "ALT" key, similar to most popular FPS games as ARMA or PUBG... often would be
useful!

last edited by Ares

Freelook won't ever be added as this is a highly competitive close quarters game and it would create an unfair advantage.

Yeah that shift key really did me good more than once... :face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat:

I concur with all of that and add my small list of problems:

• Black scope while spectator.
  • Laser still reflected off broken window.
  • Balance not displayed on post match menu?
  • Inverted explosive selection. (by design?) when you switch to explosive, the first you got is the last selected. Not really instinctive imo.
  • Slippery sliding. I often slide to take cover and since you are not stopped when you hit a wall but slide against it you are more often than not beyond your intended cover. (Except if you aim at your cover at a right angle...)

And last but not least I experience ping spikes. (mean ping of 50 then 1000 for 2~3 seconds several times per game) I also had them in INS2 so I'm asking if y'all don't experience this also? Else I'm gonna complain to my internet access provider...

I would also like 90FPS limiter. 🦆

last edited by Feedback

I have lots of flickering inside smoke too! This smoke transition seems to be not finished yet by the devs!
More levels of frame rate locking is good too!