WISHLIST AND SUGGESTIONS
last edited by 1v4n94

Would you mind elaborating a little bit on the first point? I never was able to play the original Insurgency but I am really interested in Sandstorm for console next year. My friends and I are also interested in the co-op aspect of the game.

We'll definitely be playing the PvP in Sandstorm but given the decision to dump the campaign, more "player vs. bot" scenarios would be appreciated by folks like me.

last edited by Kean_1

-When joining a party in sandstorm you can see the rest of your parties character models aswell.
-Extra credits received when you hit every 10 levels. Instead of 100 credits, perhaps every 10th level you can get 200 credits.

@1v4n94 said in WISHLIST AND SUGGESTIONS FOR SANDSTORM:

At least a 60 frames per second performance in every compatible system

This is almost impossible to guarantee because of the infinite number of hardware configurations available today. I'm talking PC wise, console wise it's pretty easy to do. What they can do is continue to optimize the game code to the best of their abilities.

@kean_1 What I meant to say in the first point was to be able to play Sandstorm with the same game modes that are (and will be) available through multiplayer, but in singleplayer mode/solo, with BOTS too. I think that would make the game even better than it already is. The bad thing about Insurgency (2014), was that the bots weren't good enough (their AI was glitchy and didn't behave like humans did).

I ask for a full singleplayer experience in Sandstorm, that's all (with a better AI than that of Insurgency, of course).

I just realized I didn't answer your question, actually. I wanted to say that I want Sandstorm to have the same gamemodes that Insurgency from 2014 had, with bot support (and not just "multiplayer")

last edited by 1v4n94

@neospiker I believe they can achieve 60 frames. I don't know about more than that, but if your PC and mine can run other similar games, we SHOULD also be able to run Sandstorm smoothly, as well.

@1v4n94 said in WISHLIST AND SUGGESTIONS FOR SANDSTORM:

@kean_1 What I meant to say in the first point was to be able to play Sandstorm with the same game modes that are (and will be) available through multiplayer, but in singleplayer mode/solo, with BOTS too. I think that would make the game even better than it already is. The bad thing about Insurgency (2014), was that the bots weren't good enough (their AI was glitchy and didn't behave like humans did).

I ask for a full singleplayer experience in Sandstorm, that's all (with a better AI than that of Insurgency, of course).

I just realized I didn't answer your question, actually. I wanted to say that I want Sandstorm to have the same gamemodes that Insurgency from 2014 had, with bot support (and not just "multiplayer")

Thanks for replying.

Quite frankly, anything that adds to the PvE/co-op gameplay would be appreciated by me. Sure, I'm still interested in PvP but sometimes I just want to take a break, play at my own pace, etc. It also see it as a great way to help familiarize myself with maps, weapons, etc.

Id like to see a modern ploymer framed 45 Chmabered Pistol design added to Insrugency for Security forces that isnt just moderrnized 1911 ( looking at you M45)

I think ideal candidate would be the Hk45C AkA Mk24 mod 0 in USN seal Service.

It standard mag capacity is 8 rounds but can accept 10 round magazines from its full size Hk45 brother.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/attachments/hk-nfa-talk/27971d1420600022-just-ordered-tirant-45s-8595001691.jpg

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/attachments/hk-handgun-talk/201986d1527128953-new-hk45c-tactical-mk-24-mod-0-improvements-20180523_220347.jpg

@kevlar said in WISHLIST AND SUGGESTIONS FOR SANDSTORM:

Id like to see a modern ploymer framed 45 Chmabered Pistol design added to Insrugency for Security forces that isnt just moderrnized 1911 ( looking at you M45)

I think ideal candidate would be the Hk45C AkA Mk24 mod 0 in USN seal Service.

It standard mag capacity is 8 rounds but can accept 10 round magazines from its full size Hk45 brother.

I'm a 1911 owner and enthusiast so I'm glad this weapon is in the arsenal but I would like to see other 45 ACP variants like you mentioned as well.

1911's usually come with 7 or 8 rnd magazines but aftermarket 10 rnd mags are also popular.

@kean_1
in current insurgency(2014) based on source engine, supports the user side command line console. With numerous possibilities for single player to explore map and learn possibilities. Few to mentions are, showing bullet impact points, set bot counts to zero, increase or decrease gravity and use a steam workshop mod locally.

@chraso said in WISHLIST AND SUGGESTIONS FOR SANDSTORM:

@kean_1
in current insurgency(2014) based on source engine, supports the user side command line console. With numerous possibilities for single player to explore map and learn possibilities. Few to mentions are, showing bullet impact points, set bot counts to zero, increase or decrease gravity and use a steam workshop mod locally.

Thanks. I'm on console so I'm waiting for release next year. There's still a lot of time between now and given a lot of the feedback/interest I have seen in social media, YT, Q&As, etc. in co-op, I'm sure they will be giving their attention to it as well.

In the recent dev livestream there was even mention of a difficulty option/vote. They said that they are looking into it and even mentioned "medium setting" when they talked about its current state. Guess that means things could be a lot tougher than they currently are if you want them to be.

Yes in current Insurgency(2014) in coop mode, u can set AI bot difficulty level and also the bot count via console if playing on solo.

deduction of points for each time you are murdered so players will play more tactically instead of run and gun

Yes in current Insurgency(2014) in coop mode, u can set AI bot difficulty level and also the bot count via console if playing on solo.

Given these things were in the original game, I'm sure they will implement them in Sandstorm as well. .....if not by release, then at some point after.

60fps in every system?
what?

maybe you need to upgrade from your potato pc if you aint getting 60fps

Actually right now u can get 60fps at least on dedicated low tier gpu.
I have rx 460 2gb and still getting 80+fps.
Use the tweaks posted in forum and change everything to low/off in video settings.

Use the tweaks posted in forum and change everything to low/off in video settings.

Yeah! 🙂 Thanks, and have a good one!

@1v4n94 said in WISHLIST AND SUGGESTIONS:

Good performance (we need at least 60 frames per second)

I never dip below 90 with everything on max (except scopes and shadows). I can avg 80 with supersampling on 150%. 70 on 200%. What brand is your potato that you can't even make 60?

last edited by AMURKA

@maribel I really like this idea. It will really drive home the point to players who constantly feed the other team by draining your teams tickets. I honestly wish at the end of the game, the player who re-spawned the most would get some sort of "Ticket Waster" award for everyone to see.

last edited by AMURKA