Vaulting

Can you please address climbing issues? I feel pretty much anything waist high should be vaultable! And I think you should be able to climb things even higher than waist height maybe taking double the time to perform a regular vault? I would also like to point out that I really shouldn’t have to jump over a 10 inch mattress laying on the ground. One last thing would it be possible at all to implement a half vault say only completely vaulting a ledge if your holding W or (forward) when pressing space bar or (jump) and instead just stay on top of the ledge if you press the vault button (space bar/jump) without holding the W (forward) button. Several times it would have been very beneficial for me to climb a specific ledge/wall and stay there as opposed to vault all the way over only to plummet 20 feet down to a pit feeling lost and confused!! Would love for any of this to be considered.

yer they say its unrealistic if we vault like other games but as if you cant vault at chest high even .no thats unrealistic

@planetcanada said in Vaulting:

Can you please address climbing issues? I feel pretty much anything waist high should be vaultable! And I think you should be able to climb things even higher than waist height maybe taking double the time to perform a regular vault? I would also like to point out that I really shouldn’t have to jump over a 10 inch mattress laying on the ground. One last thing would it be possible at all to implement a half vault say only completely vaulting a ledge if your holding W or (forward) when pressing space bar or (jump) and instead just stay on top of the ledge if you press the vault button (space bar/jump) without holding the W (forward) button. Several times it would have been very beneficial for me to climb a specific ledge/wall and stay there as opposed to vault all the way over only to plummet 20 feet down to a pit feeling lost and confused!! Would love for any of this to be considered.

I support that request !