Client Side Reloads???

Here is what happens to me more often than not while playing. Not sure if its a client side issue or the fact that i press my control buttons so fast that the server cant keep up, Either way its crippling my games. "happens roughly %50 of the time with primary weapon only" I also have a keyboard with N-key roll over, so it shouldnt be that.

First half of the clip is a friends point of view, Second half of the clip is my point of view.

Youtube Video

I have a good stable ping of 40 and never have dropouts, If this is a client side reload issue or server side, Please address this fast please....Its crippling AF!

last edited by FaTTMeDic

Its not only you, I also posted about this, and my friend was having this happen as well. I believe its a packet miscommunication or complete packet loss when transmitting to the server.

this happens to me a fair bit aswell

This happens to me also

So im only guessing but i think the problem lies with changing the default key binds... I play with the numpad and my reload key is the DEL/Decimal key, I already have had to use a key editing program for my forward, backwards an interact keys but even changing them to think they are wasd default keys, Still it gives me this issues. Please let me use all of the numpad to set up my config without the use of key editing programs, Its just causing conflicts on reloads. Ive used these controls my whole life an this game is the only 1 that causes me this problem to such an extent that playing it is out of the question due to the reload bug i get "ALL THE TIME!!!" PLEASE HELP!!!

Went and tried default wasd keys and got the same problem, Seems like the issue is pushing to many keys at once or pushing keys to fast for the server to register. I am of higher skill than most players out there. With quick fingers and reflexes, Having this happen with a keyboard which has N-key roll over is crippling AF for high skill plays.... Having to reload twice most times because your game can't keep up with me is simple a joke and needs to be looked into for serious players to compete without frustration.

last edited by FaTTMeDic

I get the feeling this only happens to new players who tap "sprint" when their reload is almost done (which cancels the reload)

Some video evidence, I aint pressing sprint or anything else other than just walking forward and or strafing around while this happens... and this always happens when im in a clutch situation and it kills me! Fix it please, Its killing my games!!! Take notice of the ammo counter.
Youtube Video

last edited by FaTTMeDic

Looking further i found three reload bugs in one game 1st at 5:30, 2nd at 7:10 and 3rd at 14:38. Looking closer im noticing each time that its strait after i quick switch from pistol to primary using your new weapon swap key implemented not long ago to switch from primary to secondary with one key. I think thats where the problem lies, mind you i pretty sure i had the same problem when i had two keys individually setup for each weapon as well, So it looks like it could just be an animation triggering to soon for it to take practical effect... Hope you can fix this ASAP Because its killing my plays when i have to reload twice and the enemy don't.
Youtube Video

last edited by FaTTMeDic

We have managed to reproduce this issue, so thanks all !

I have started experiencing this issue. It seems to happen more with speed reloads, after completely exhausting the magazine. Basically, I have to reload twice. It happens in about 1 in 3 or 4 speed reloads. I know I'm not doing anything to cancel the reload. Also, if a reload is cancelled for some reason, it needs to be apparent that there is no magazine attached to the rifle.