Graphics Setting "Auto" sets Window Mode to: Windowed (Borderless)

So I thought I might try out the newly added "Auto" Feature in the Video Settings tab which benchmarks your PC and sets the settings accordingly.
I set the resolution of the game to 1080p and click "Auto" and it changes from Fullscreen to Windowed (Borderless). I read a lot even from Dev's that Windowed (Borderless) isn't recommended because of performance issues or something like that and also because it then uses the resolution of the Monitor/PC and not the one you set in the settings. So I had 1080p in game but my monitor is 1440p. Hitting "Auto" then just switches the resolution of the game back to 1400p.
So I guess this is a bug, that it changes the Window Mode to Windowed (Borderless) and not let it at Fullscreen.

It also resets audio and i think game settings. Shouldn't happen.

@benz said in Graphics Setting "Auto" sets Window Mode to: Windowed (Borderless):

It also resets audio and i think game settings. Shouldn't happen.

Forgot about that!
Happens to me too.

P.S. Stop killing me in game, please. 😉

Can confirm: it also changed my setting from full-screen to windowed boarder-less. It didn't effect my resolution though, I'm also running 1080x1920 on a 1440x2560 monitor and that was still as I had set it.

I also had my volume reset, I had just created a new topic about that.