There should be a vote to kick system and a penalty for leaving games a lot.

There needs to be a vote to kick system to kick out AFKs and team killers.

There should also be a penalty for leaving games constantly to prevent players from completely abandoning their team to have it be completely uneven. You don't need to outright ban the people leaving games constantly, just simply delay them from entering a game for 5 minutes, and if they keep leaving games, increase the delay.

This would be also useful for players who like to blast music on their mics all game long, trying to troll everyone.

We are missing one right now but I can't see the game releasing without one!

I have to say that leaving games is not such a big deal unless in competitive, especially with long games and player drop in.

As far as mic blasting/trolling goes, there is a mute function.

@haggison said in There should be a vote to kick system and a penalty for leaving games a lot.:

We are missing one right now but I can't see the game releasing without one!

I have to say that leaving games is not such a big deal unless in competitive, especially with long games and player drop in.

As far as mic blasting/trolling goes, there is a mute function.

But mute doesn't work. At least not for me.

@sirpenetrator said in There should be a vote to kick system and a penalty for leaving games a lot.:

But mute doesn't work. At least not for me.

You sir are totally right. My mistake. I havent actually used the mute yet... awkward.

I just haven't come across many people trying to scream sweet everythings at me yet in EU. I think may have just jinxed it.