Tie games (no overtime)

Title explains it all. There are no overtime matches to resolve tie games which is really frustrating. It's pretty annoying playing rush matches that always seem to end 1-1.

there are no tie games... which ever team has the higher score at the end wins

@ylapointe Is that really how it's determined? I'm pretty sure it's still based off of the actual victories, and if there's a tie then both teams are awarded the same xp boost.

They should make that clear because it only says defeat/victory at the end of each round, and in push there are only 2 rounds. In a 1-1 situation, if the devs want the winner to be determined by best round score they need to add another overall victory/defeat element.

Otherwise if that's not the case, then there should be another round. However, maybe, the team that did get the higher score in the 1-1 situation GETS TO CHOOSE WHAT SIDE (attacking or defending) to play on for the final round with a player vote system before the final round starts. Thoughts?

@Jarple Yeah I agree with everything you said, especially the last part. Except I think the team with the lower score should get to decide if they are attackers or defenders, as they are the ones that need the edge.

Honestly I just feel the push games are too often just way too short. If there were four rounds instead of two, there would likely be less 1-1 results.

And I don't like the score at the end being the end all be all in determining the winner. The winner should be determined by who won the most rounds, not the score. A win is a win.

I mean, keeping track of the number of rounds a team won seems pretty pointless when the majority of the time the game ends in 1-1 regardless.

last edited by Dark1202