my two issues with sandstorm right now.

The biggest issue in the game right now is by far performance. I can really only play one map on local play without it being very laggy and stuttering.

the next issue I have with the game isn't bad compared to the issue of performance but it is something I would like the dev's to work on and improve after they fix performance.
I think the recoil is to easy to control. it is so easy when you have a foregrip or are crouching. I think this has made full auto more viable than it should be.

I disagree with your recoil argument as it should be controllable when taking a stable stance such as crouching or when you rest your weapon on a ledge.

I think the second biggest problem is AI behavior.

@thehappybub I think crouching should just reduce sway as it does in Ins2014. If there's gonna be a recoil reduction, maybe make it like 10% or 20% at the absolute maximum. Atm crouching while firing pretty much cuts your recoil in half.

Ever use the PKM without a compensator? Hoh boy that is a true test.

@ziggylata said in my two issues with sandstorm right now.:

Lmao yeah, although if you have a Comp. on a PKM and you're crouching you're basically Rambo if he needed a wheelchair.

@marksmanmax said in my two issues with sandstorm right now.:

Lmao yeah, although if you have a Comp. on a PKM and you're crouching you're basically Rambo if he needed a wheelchair.

Ive made it a practice to not use compensators because they feel a bit too strong, but im still deciding if I want to make a thread about it.

@marksmanmax said in my two issues with sandstorm right now.:

Ive made it a practice to not use compensators because they feel a bit too strong, but im still deciding if I want to make a thread about it.

Compensators are only good if your weapon has a lot of horizontal kick. They work wonders for the M249, PKM, Uzi and MP7. Apart from that, there's really no reason to use them imo.

EDIT: Also pretty good for pistols.

last edited by MarksmanMax

@thehappybub i agree it should do something just not as much as it is doing now

Perhaps the fix for compensator abuse is to only have it effect the first 3 shots. So then people holding down the trigger might get a good burst off, but the rest would be hard to control and keep on target (like it should be)

last edited by AMURKA

The compensator should, as it does irl, only affect horizontal recoil. Right now it like overall reduces recoil. If they just fix that it won't be such an issue. No need to start counting shots @AMURKA