Initial Feedback [21 Hours in]

I have been playing this game as much as I can the last week or so. Considering this is a Beta build of the game I would like to give my initial feedback/suggestions.

First off, the gameplay is great, well paced action with plenty of lanes to suit all three ranges of playstyle. First person animations are great and there is something extremely satisfying about the overall gameplay.

Suggested gameplay improvements:

• A way to prevent observer request spamming as it can get extremely irritating, maybe a 10 second delay between requests.

• A better anti-griefing system with Vote to Kick functionality.

• Buffs to the base insurgent sidearm (Makarov) as they seem a bit too weak.

• An "armory/armoury" function on the main menu where you can customize loadouts without being in a match.

• Provide improved third person animations as some of them seem quite janky and jumpy compared to the core first person ones.

• Add an incentive scheme for credits to allow easier cosmetic customizations for example, for every 10 levels you progress, gain 50 extra credits on top of the base 100 you receive for levelling up.

3 Recurring Bugs:

• Occasionally after spawning there are no weapon sound effects coming from my weapon and or the weapons do not load in.

• Bots in co-op sometimes are invisible but still manage to kill you.

• Several locations, especially on Summit; where you can clip into rocks which provide an unfair advantage.

These are just some initial issues and suggested improvements, overall I am loving the game so far, keep up the good work!

Makarov costs 0 points which is meant to be weaker than others (9x18), it's a backup weapon without any costs, if you want something good then spend points on better sidearms.

@ctbear1996 It's not even that weak, either; it's actually on par for TTK against Light and Heavy Armor and really only suffers a shitty TTK on an unarmored target.

That being said, I personally think Ins pistols need a buff still.

@marksmanmax Mak takes 5 shots to kill heavy armor, general 9mm pistols take 4, which is not bad for a free pistol. Should just make unarmored target more vulnerable when bullets hit the chest area.

@ctbear1996 said in Initial Feedback [21 Hours in]:

@marksmanmax Mak takes 5 shots to kill heavy armor, general 9mm pistols take 4, which is not bad for a free pistol. Should just make unarmored target more vulnerable when bullets hit the chest area.

Makarov should take three shots, which is the same as a 9mm pistol. This 4-5 shots is new to me lol

@marksmanmax Just test it in local play, I'm sure it's 4-5 shots on heavy armor

@marksmanmax Just test it in local play, I'm sure it's 4-5 shots on heavy armor

I extensively tested all the pistols before and after the patch on Sept. 6th, and I swear it's a three-shot kill lol.

@marksmanmax Wired, you sure those bots were wearing heavy armor but not light armor?

@marksmanmax Wired, you sure those bots were wearing heavy armor but not light armor?

Yeah, I used to test with Insurgent bots but Security bots have more identifiable armor.

Also, there's usually no difference between Light and Heavy Armor for pistol TTK. If there is, then that pistol is some shit lol

TBH all the pistols should do very little to heavy armor. Unless you're scoring headshots it should be unviable. But whatever...

I too would like to see an armory function to set up weapon loadouts before games.
Some animations do seem weird, especially the regular reload and the sliding animation among others.
I do also think there are too little credits awarded each level. Giving extra every 5/10 lvls would be cool.

AI is broke.