Game broken AF

I will never get my insurgency on a new engine as promised will I? I just played for many more hours hoping to have some fun and look past most of the issues only to be greeted by absolute disappointment. Hey those of you that disagree I’m sure you never spent hundreds of hours playing insurgency source and maybe you guys will get your way but I’m just about done with this game at the current moment it’s so broken it’s not even funny I’m not even gonna go into details. Want to know why the devs know why coming from a source vet this is embarrassing guys I’m sorry I tired so hard to look past so many things but I can’t. I’m sure you’ll be heart broken to lose one vet but hopefully I’m not the only one peace.......

@planetcanada said in Game broken AF:

Hey those of you that disagree I’m sure you never spent hundreds of hours playing insurgency source

Way to assume that anyone that disagrees with you didn't play any of the old games, bruh. I mean... It must be IMPOSSIBLY for anyone who played the old games a lot to have any sort of differing opinion to yours! That would be...like...crazy n stuff.

You know what they say about assumptions...

@amurka So you played the old insurgency’s and completely disagree??

@amurka What ever man I’m sick af arguing with people online about how the game is broken when it’s clear to see. Clear as day light.. Guess they pushed back the release 2 months because the games not broken......

You people will be the end of what insurgency once was! Hey guys dunno if I had anything to do with it but can I get “HOSTILE INTENT” with a new engine but please keep the game as was???

Yup be the first to admit I have salt leaking out of my gaping hurt asshole right now...😘

The only big issues I see with this game are: (1) its not at all optimized (2) the AI is trash. Other than that, everything else is super minor tbh. (The AI being trash was true of both ins2 and doi).

Hey those of you that disagree I’m sure you never spent hundreds of hours playing insurgency source

I have over 300 hours each on both ins2 and doi and very much enjoy Sandstorm.

how the game is broken

What's broken about the game other than the two things I've listed (I guess I would classify constant lag spikes and bonkers AI as broken)?… but still the AI is the same as in ins2 so if it didn't bother you there I don't see what else you would consider broken.

Seeing the OP is spamming with replies and is ranting, I'm closing this.