Some suggestions on killing, objectives, and teamwork

I think it will be great if you can add more feedback on the screen when enrapturing an objective so more player will be encouraged to play objective as they would have a more rewarding experience. I also hope for a some sort of feedback after you killing an enemy. It doesn't has to be very obvious, but a bigger blood splash or a special scream from the enemy would be very helpful. Additionally, as a game emphasizes on team work, I think it will be great if you can customize your command whale(the thing that comes up when you hold C by default) and gives a designated key for marking on the campus like Rainbow Six Siege.

What feedback are you suggesting? Do you want like a little pointer to pop up for everyone to see like in siege, as if every insurgent had a synced HUD visor on or something?

Ah, yes. That "special scream" from a guy whos head you just blew the f off. :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes:
I think there are already screams (more like moans) that are only for the dead. Also sounds of headshots. Sometimes a severed arm flyes out of the window - thats quite the hint.

@gdwin said in Some suggestions on killing, objectives, and teamwork:

That "special scream" from a guy whos head you just blew the f off

Ah yes the headless moaning man. A classic.