Force19Mods

@smaronenine Have a great time with the family, moving can be exciting and stressful at the same time. i look forward to seeing you again in the Forum.. best of luck RUFUS

Hey Forces, "Surge'S Beast" is super cool, great job.

@ SmarOneNine, good luck with your move, hopefully everything goes smooth.

last edited by JustaFordGuy

@SmarOneNine Hope you have a good time moving with your family mate.. we'll be waiting for you 🙂

Why don’t you release your vehicle mods to the public again..?

@mr-fritchley you're a console player, Right?

@SmarOneNine thanks man, you've seen all the progress first hand and all builds from 0 started with your K5 back in spintires, its been a long way since that (in knowledge because its been a year since that mod)

Hope everything goes good in the move

@JustaFordGuy thanks man
@Mr.Fritchley My mods and the models i sell are almost the same (another thing im proud of is my game optimization of models to under 60k with wheels) so unless Focus figures a better way to encode the files my mods wont be shared to the public...and My internet sucks so im really uploading anything atm smar has all my latest files including maps and map models

@forces I see! I was just curious. Thanks for your time!

im still alive friends, comming back with another Yota because #OneIsntEnoughNorIsTwo or three so this is my Fourth Yota Build

2012 Toyota L.C. 70 GLX
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

and on a side work is a Jeep JK 2 door Hardtop "stock" it planned to have coilovers instead of coils springs and dampers but its will keep the stock link arms and frame will be kept untouched

Pics soon sorry for that i had to let it out of my chest

Nice, I love the sliders, bumpers, and rear rack.

Can't wait to see the JK.

Take care Smar, hope all goes well.

Lovely truck Forces! The metal plating inside looks great.

Dont Cringe someday it will be cleaned LOL Testing the Substance Textures at 4k Res in Blender....Let me tell you it works like a Charm in low poly models
alt text

last edited by Forces

so is there anyone crazy enough to try this?
i'm trying to hit bigger axles on a jk -ok all good that can be done
but im also cutting a part of the frame to fit the axle on it

see it can be changed but just asking to you seem lately you guys helped me allot with realism

alt text
alt text
help! cant decide if go with it or leave it like anybody would do, and how would i have to reinforce the frame to be able to do it if we keep the cut on it

@forces You have those massive shock hoops and those tiny shocks. If you make larger shocks like some King coil overs that will lift the truck and lower the axle. No need to cut the frame. Problem solved.

@spun i realized a few minutes after the post i tought i was building it on a 4in lift but i got the measures wrong and moved the axles back into the stock lift those front coils are 18in coils i've been working without the wheels mockup meshes and didnt payed atention to them but hey those king shocks gave me some ideas, maybe if i can get them to lookg good in animations i might add them

Yota 45 things i found in a page

meet the jeep wrangler JK with 85º and 1cm overhang of attack angle and 60º of exit angle and 30cm overhang in the rear and the 1.2m separation of the axles to the center this jk its actually not ment to be a rock crawler but just looking at those measures it might be a hell of a crawler jeep

alt text
alt text
alt text

last edited by Forces

anything can change depending of the in game looks but so far this will be the RockForest JK jeep #2
alt text
alt text
alt text

@forces Holy Cow! the trucks just keep getting better and better.. i'm very impressed with the visual presentation. Does your new PC help you to put out your mods? __Rufus