G36K video: Feedback & Suggestions (updated)

I've seen the G36K weapon demonstration video, and I have to say that I LOVE the map you guys used to show the gun's capabilities! A map like that would be awesome for a shooting range mode in the game! 🙂

I have some suggestions for the explosion effects:

• Smoke needs to stay visible for more time. It disappears too quickly!
  • Smoke color should be brighter. Currently, it's a bit dark.
  • When explosions begin, we don't see any debris (broken pieces of objects or small pieces of dirt) flying around. It would be a very nice touch to add some more details such as fragmentation effects (similar to those effects from Day of Infamy's explosions).
  • When something is blown up, the broken pieces quickly disappear. That's also something that should be there longer.
last edited by 1v4n94

@1v4n94 said in G36K video: Feedback & Suggestions (updated):

• When something is blown up, the broken pieces quickly disappear. That's also something that should be there longer.

Just added the suggestion from above.

Wow the G36K in that video has like 1/5th the recoil it actually has in the current version.

They also REALLY need to have the grenade launcher distance sight only flip up when the grenade launcher is in use. It's always in the way... (especially since it's totally useless and not even functional)

Here's how a FUNCTIONAL grenade sight looks in a game. https://youtu.be/Hj7FH5ywFMM?t=44

last edited by AMURKA