Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Western Star 6900XD!

0_1551280552696_Westernstar1024x512.png

American Wilds is a new DLC coming to MudRunner Fall, 2018! This large DLC will introduce brand new content to the game, including several new vehicles, two new maps and a whole new location - The United States of America!

Today, we're very excited to be talking to you about the Western Star 6900XD

Vehicle Description:
A powerful road-hauler, the Western Star 6900XD is able to move loads like no vehicle before it. If you need to get your logs somewhere, and there's a path to take it, the 6900XD is a great truck for the job, both fast and dependable.

Game Stats:
Boasting a mighty 600 points of damage, you can afford to get reckless with the 6900XD off-road. Add the 330L fuel complement and you've got a strong off-road truck.

Strengths:
The most adapted to off-roading in American Wilds, the 6900XD can more than hold its own off-road, and will be invaluable while hauling heavy loads in the mud.

Weaknesses:
The 6900XD doesn't handle as handily as its counterparts on road.

0_1537959406146_Western Star 6900XD.jpg

Attachments:

• Flatbed Semi-trailer: Can carry vehicles
  • Fuel Cistern - Contains 1400 liters of Fuel
  • Fuel Semi-Trailer - Contains 4200 liters of Fuel
  • Fuel Trailer - Contains 1800 liters of Fuel
  • Loader - Enables players to load Log Carriages in Hardcore Mode
  • Log Carriage - Can carry Short Logs
  • Log Carriage With Crane - Enables a Crane Attachment, can carry Short Logs
  • Log Cart Hitch - Allows the attachment of a Long Log Cart
  • Long Log Cart - Can carry Long Logs
  • Medium Log Trailer - Can carry Medium Logs
  • Trailer Hitch - Players can attach trailers to their trucks
  • Utility Attachment - Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points
  • Utility Semi-Trailer - Contains 1200 Repair Points, and 4 Garage Points
  • Utility Trailer - Contains 600 Repair points, and 2 Garage Points
last edited by Jellyfoosh

oh Shit finally Flatbed Semi Trailer xD

but u know what would be best? if u add flatbed trailers for D and E class vehicles too

last edited by zamal

@zamal theres a good chance the flatbed would be be available for base vehicles. but i dont think Dor E types, different hitch, when D had fuel semi it, front end was pretty high.

@redster-85 it would be sad if same flatbet as american one would be availalbe for russian ones, just does not fir stylistically just get rid of container on garage-semi for E and D and thats it for russian ones

last edited by zamal

Great! Its a kraz killer!
Flatbed!
Long logs!
6×6

More pictures please!)

last edited by Stazco

Man, finally, one truck that can do it ALL!! I can't wait to see how it tackles deluge!

@switchrunner its top heavy so i dont know about it crossing better than any other c class

hell yeah,flatbed trailer

Awesome. It looked like a monster in the live stream video. Can’t wait to flip it in my first river crossing too. Any info to add that might straighten out the mention of 9 vehicles at the end of the stream? Everything else official is adding up to 7 vehicles. Thanks

So can you use the log carriage with the log cart hitch or no? If you can, would that mean this truck can haul more than 6 pt loads? That would be awesome.

I did some research on this truck. This truck is easily 5 times stronger and tougher then any military truck. Heavier axels, heavier frame, massive breaks, Detroit dd engine. These trucks are used for road trains, mining, hauling machine parts easily 3 times the trucks size with no issue, dessert to North Pole temps. This truck is over kill in ever sense of the word! I think I'm in love~

@viperdemon6819 said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Western Star 6900XD!:

So can you use the log carriage with the log cart hitch or no?

wait what? i dont think thats humanly possible. but one thing is to be able to use log carriage with medium log trailer so u could do 7 at the same time, that would be cool but i dont think thats possible from what iv seen on livestream

last edited by zamal

yes finally one of the best off road and mining trucks, power for over 100 tons of cargo. I had to laugh when I saw the wood cargo on the pictures, the trailer is only 1/4 full

I wouldn't get too excited about real life specs on this truck, it'll likely be similar to existing trucks for game balance.

@iyagovos
Hi.
Since American Wild DLC seems to have Hummer H1, Ford F150, Chevrolet K5, Chevrolet Bison, Ford LTL9000, Western Star 6900 and Freightliner FLD120.
But what about Peterbilt, Mack ore the mighty Oshkosh. Is there any possibility that some of does trucks would be in the American Wild DLC.

last edited by dragonb1988

Honestly Autocar missing from the lineup is the most disappointing gap in vehicles for me, Oshkosh being a close second. Part of me is actively mad that Autocar is no where to be seen, they have made some really cool looking vehicles and they are fairly common where I live.

Hopefully we get at least one interesting vehicle in terms of drivetrain layout. It’ll be a huge disappointment if we just get passenger vehicles and typical 3 axle trucks. Sure we aren’t famous for 8x8 trucks, tank transporters, etc, but we do have them.

I would’ve preferred they don’t license vehicles for this TBH. Mixing licenses and non-licensed cars in the same game is silly and Pavel usually uploaded versions with the IRL fascia to the workshop anyway. Licensing raises the cost and limits the vehicles that will be in game.

last edited by ManfredE3

@manfrede3 said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Western Star 6900XD!:

Autocar missing from the lineup, actively mad, Licensing raises the cost and limits the vehicles that will be in game.

@dragonb1988 I can't really speak about any vehicles that we plan to come to the game, but I can say that we don't have plans for any DLC for American Wilds at this time.