What The Game Needs

Overall this game has a lot to offer and have been enjoying it, but three things that should be added and fixed are as follows.

(1) There should be an option to set team kill auto kick after 3 team kills.
(2) A kick Vote option
(3) And finally please improve BOT Respawn as at the moment they either spawn in your spawn or behind you which is
bloody annoying . There are still bugs with audio for gunfire but hopefully that will be ironed out.

Cheers
Studly

@no457_studly said in What The Game Needs:

improve BOT Respawn

More like improve bots in general

It already auto-kicks after three TKs.

No, it really doesn't. Sure, if you kill 3 people in a short period of time it does, but otherwise it seems like the TK limit gets reset every time the team captures a new point (coop).

To be honest it shouldn't just kick after 3 total TKs in a match, because once a server browser is implemented people could just pop right back on. It should exclude you from that match until its complete or time ban you for some short period.

a 15 minute "cooldown/time-out" where they can't queue for any match seems fair.

@no457_studly said in What The Game Needs:

Overall this game has a lot to offer and have been enjoying it, but three things that should be added and fixed are as follows.

(1) There should be an option to set team kill auto kick after 3 team kills.
(2) A kick Vote option
(3) And finally please improve BOT Respawn as at the moment they either spawn in your spawn or behind you which is
bloody annoying . There are still bugs with audio for gunfire but hopefully that will be ironed out.

Cheers
Studly

1. It already auto-kicks for TKs but you do seem to be forgiven over time. Maybe a TK forgive every few minutes or something. It's pretty hard to actually get yourself kicked unless you made a bad arty call as a Commander.

2. As for a votekick option, Mikee and Alex have talked about it but overall they've just said that muting them is the best option. A Votekick could be abused by toxic players, after all.

3. I'm sure bot respawns are getting tweaks in the near future lol.

@marksmanmax said in What The Game Needs:

I'm sure bot respawns are getting tweaks in the near future lol.

I'm just saying bots need to respawn as completely different bots with completely different, fixed AI lol