Number of spawn vehicles

That is the number of spawn vehicles on maps?

I'm not sure I understand the question - do you mean how many vehicles will be there at the start? This is different on each map

@iyagovos yes, number of random vehicles on map.
Different, ok.
On the bog - how many? Other maps? And its always 4 for example, or may vary?

(Im asking since i play without navigation menu, searching for vehicles blindly))

Thx in advance for the answer!)

last edited by Stazco

Hey,

It varies on each map. The Dog starts with seven vehicles, for example

Ok
Means 3 to choose and 4 random on map.
So i need to find the last one somewhere)

I was playing the valley the other day and started the game with one, one star vehicle. I found one random truck by the northwest garage and the only other truck I got was the default 6x6 by the fuel station. In the past I have always gotten 2 random trucks and the default 6x6. Did something change? First time I only got one random truck in a map

@stirmygnat now someone correct me if i am wrong, but i believe there is a chance that random vehicles might not spawn. it is just a part of that randomness they had added to the game. i could be wrong though. i have never really paid that close of attention to them. i have a bad habit of deleting all starter trucks and using the Ural for my starter and just sticking with it. i only really use the extra vehicles on the ma to support the Ural if i find it is needed.

last edited by A Former User

I believe The valley has minimum number or trucks. I finished with 4, 2 starters and 2 founded

@stazco said in Number of spawn vehicles:

Ok
Means 3 to choose and 4 random on map.
So i need to find the last one somewhere)

Found the seventh, thx for info)