Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Chevrolet K5 Blazer!

@unster said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Chevrolet K5 Blazer!:

You know you can fix it yourself right?

Can console players do it too?

@rlcn-cargamer said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Chevrolet K5 Blazer!:

@knight25 said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Chevrolet K5 Blazer!:

Really??? ( Sarcasm )

Actually, what I wrote was a sarcasm... 😉 Of course, console players can not do that. That is why it is so important that the game developers release the appropriate patch, but for unknown reasons they still have not done so.

@knight25
Yes, sorry, I forgot about the console players, though I'm not totally positive that it cannot be done. It could be worth investigating. The modification I mentioned is for PC players.

@knight25 i think this issue has already been confirmed as being a game balance decision from the developers. Sure the 538 should have the same power as other trucks with similar engines, but because of the intended use and available attachments it's intentionally underpowered.

To be honest the 538 makes me want to drive the k700 more...

Edit: can anyone confirm this @Iyagovos @Sodoma

last edited by grubdumpling

@unster just changed it to 200000 and it was too fast for my liking, have it on 170000 and its perfect in my mind

@zamal
That sounds like a reasonable value too. I could probably go with either one. 200K is more where it's "supposed" to be, since it's supposedly the same engine as the D-535, but with 170K you'll probably have enough torque and slightly less fuel consumption. You can test it on Proving Ground while pulling a loaded medium log trailer up that steep slope.

last edited by Unster

You guys probably are right with this vehicle balancing reason.

So I would love to have a special option in the game that would change the stats of vehicles to realistic, even if it would disable achievements.
@Iyagovos
And the option to disable stars on vehicles. There is no need to remove various functions from the game, just as there was no need to delete the old camera to add a new one. All you need is a new option in the game.

But even purely from a game balancing perspective, the low torque of the D-538 doesn't make sense for a 4-star vehicle. It's supposed to be able to tow a loaded medium trailer, but it can't with the default torque when the road gets steep.

i feel like D-538 with 200k torque becomes like monster car i cant figure out what it is? is it its small body size or small weight but kinda becomes jumpy in a sense, bit weird to drive.

id like them to really dive and balance it out for love of this game

last edited by zamal

@zamal
That's weird. I didn't see/feel any such thing, even at 220K torque. It's definitely not a light vehicle. I think it's heavier than the D-535 or K-700. Make sure you didn't mess up the weight or add an extra 0 to the torque.

last edited by Unster

yeah, if you do not know just messing with one thing or another can possibly affect other areas of the xml or coding of stuff. craziest example i can think of was a trucki tested years back. it handled very bad (extremely soft weak suspension) and all i did was change the wheel weight (acted what i would call normal instead of being so soft and weak). just that one little thing totally transformed the handling of the truck. it was a fairly big change. but i think you get the idea if someone does not know exactly what i am talking about. good luck and enjoy the new tweaks.

last edited by A Former User

@rlcn-cargamer said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Chevrolet K5 Blazer!:

Really??? ( Sarcasm )

Actually, what I wrote was a sarcasm... 😉 Of course, console players can not do that. That is why it is so important that the game developers release the appropriate patch, but for unknown reasons they still have not done so.

LOL my bad buddy...
I should've known better.. it's not your first day either 🤣