Force19Mods

@rufus said in Force19Mods:

@forces Holy Cow! the trucks just keep getting better and better.. i'm very impressed with the visual presentation. Does your new PC help you to put out your mods? __Rufus

Yeah, is still not a fully built pc but atm im still needing to upgrade my ram to atleast 8gb but so far so good

@JustCallMeSurge thanks man

@Forces like I said better and better with every mod you build man.

that moment of pure anger when internet drops all day, so as a tree and some phone lines but all back on track nothing to serious

here it its not yet but almost there still no addons
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

a few history of this model
its something i've been working with a friend he works allot with scene renders and wanted a jeep but also wanted to work on it so i built some meshes and he too so far the jeep is 200k polys and the one for the game is 129k with wheels and his new rims the interior has been made all by him

album i will update there more often https://imgur.com/a/z7yPeO0

last edited by Forces

Why is that JK so good looking?! @Forces this turned out so nice man! 🙂

Hey Forces, Nice JK. I love the Sliders/fenders.

we all know those 2 maps really good
can you guess wich map are them??
thats right SilverStone OHV and TerraVerde by nix my 2 go too test maps
btw this is Mud Runner :smiling_face_with_open_mouth:

alt text
alt text
alt text

Evan's Creek (rebuilt 2017)
alt text
alt text

it weird but evan's creek its 64x64 and it has roughly 20000 plants and rocks (rocks,mudchunks,debry) but it runs flat 60 even higher on my new pc but terra verde wich is 20x20 and has less stuff runs like crap once i updated them

disclaimer to nix,moe and friends I updated them for my personal use and mod testing (TerraVerde)

i would had added a M416 to the jeep because its size, weight and space but i guess it was time to fire up my imagination and build something someone could sleep inside with the confort of ac or heat depending of where you go too

I present you the Mobi1 XTR ">Force19Mods<" edition
alt text
alt text
alt text

That's brilliant, first time I've seen a trailer like that for Mudrunner.

@forces said in Force19Mods:

2012 Toyota L.C. 70 GLX
alt text

seriously? how'd i miss that yota 70 build? 🤔

last edited by A Former User

Hey Forces,
I love the new little camper, that's super cool.

I'm still trying to figure out why mine won't stay on the hitch in rough terrain. It's driving me crazy. :face_with_stuck-out_tongue_winking_eye:

@justafordguy I do make trailers in a werid way tho, i make the hitch be part of the whole assebly of the trailer addon
here is the last one I have as a stock trailer build, i make them like the one on the willys MB because its better for trail intended trucks since the whole weight of the trailer is now over the trailer wheels instead of being added into the trucks weight
hard to explain but check you steam chat i sent you my .blend of the WIllis and the classes files of it for you to check them in detail what i mean with the hitch being part of the trailer

also my S10 Classes xml check them too this is for a flat bed trailer 1998 S10 Classes

let me check you xml of the trailer the full page, (i dont mind filling the topic page with something that can help out others)

@8up-local yeah i havent posted more of it since i feel something isnt right when i have it in game

on a side work of the Jeep
Guys dont cry i already did when i find out about it my favorite of the two most know cars of the film
the real snake truck is diying slowly in rust at some junkyard in australia the owner of the wreck never sold it and thats how it lookt now (the one in the museum is just like the Interceptor XB a replica)
alt text
alt text
its time to give it a second chance... in spintires lol

@forces said in Force19Mods:

@justafordguy I do make trailers in a werid way tho, i make the hitch be part of the whole assebly of the trailer addon
here is the last one I have as a stock trailer build, i make them like the one on the willys MB because its better for trail intended trucks since the whole weight of the trailer is now over the trailer wheels instead of being added into the trucks weight
hard to explain but check you steam chat i sent you my .blend of the WIllis and the classes files of it for you to check them in detail what i mean with the hitch being part of the trailer

also my S10 Classes xml check them too this is for a flat bed trailer 1998 S10 Classes

let me check you xml of the trailer the full page, (i dont mind filling the topic page with something that can help out others)

Thanks a bunch, I'll check my Steam when I get home.

@smaronenine Nice to see you back! Hope the new digs, are a great place for u and the fam. _Rufus

After some works done to my 70 ford model here it is the Snake Tow Truck From mad max 2
most likely going public with it because the agreement i have with badcop69 for the models of mad max so enjoy this teaser

alt text
alt text

next model most likely will be 3 of the buggys from the gang of Lord Hummongus stil no info of what he wants next

final Stage Testing and Full Build Album

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text