Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Ford F150!

0_1551280204918_FordF150---1024x512.png

American Wilds is a new DLC coming to MudRunner Fall, 2018! This large DLC will introduce brand new content to the game, including several new vehicles, two new maps and a whole new location - The United States of America!

In the run-up to American Wild's release, we're bringing back Vehicle Presentations - today, we'll be talking about Ford F150!

0_1551280306336_EcVTgfl.jpg

Vehicle Description:

A smaller vehicle, the F150 is equipped with the ability to drive in all-wheel drive and take advantage of differential lock, as well rear-wheel drive when not in all-wheel drive mode. A powerful consumer vehicle, the F150 is a useful four-wheel drive utility vehicle.

Game Stats:

With a smaller fuel tank than the large trucks, The F150 is a great vehicle for scouting with its 80 litre fuel tank, but relies on closer support vehicles to make longer trips. Able to take 300 points of damage as well, the Ford can more than make its way around the map easily.

Strengths:

A speedy, nimble vehicle, Ford F150 is at home on the roads and in the mud. If you need to scout a new path, you can rely on this vehicle to get you where you need to be.

Weaknesses:

As with all smaller vehicles, the Ford F150 has a small complement of add-ons, and so won't be doing the majority of the workhorse work for your vehicle fleet.

Attachments:

Bed Cap - Cosmetic

Repair Supplies - Carries 20L of Fuel and 150 Repair Points

Roof Trunk - Carries 80L of Fuel

Spare Wheel - Carries 60 Repair Points

0_1551280345406_xuVdOV8.jpg

MudRunner - American Wilds comes to PC, PS4 and Xbox One October 23rd, and in November on Nintendo Switch, and will be available as DLC for MudRunner, as well as in the MudRunner - American Wilds Edition, which contains the base game, and all DLC.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

wow it really looks something else in that third picture πŸ™‚ i was hoping it would have more attachments, so it would be half scout half recovery vehicle but whatever!

Nice
Good pics
But strange that its not pickup body, it would let more addons(

@stazco
It is a pickup. The cab is just a addon.

It has a Trailer hitch - why we get no Trailers for the small Trucks πŸ˜•
And the lincense plate on the back has the wrong direction

O
I see
Ok, good. I would put 0.5 log points into pickup trunk...or to the small pick up trailer...but no)

@alpscruiser said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Ford F150!:

the lincense plate on the back has the wrong direction

i think picture is reversed tbh

@zamal
No it’s not. You can se the R and D from the Ford letters behind the sparewheel and they are in the right direction

@alpscruiser lol ur right xd i dont think tahts gonna bother me a lot but if they can change they should probably

alt textWhy in this picture (and other similar for other vehicles) the game looks so good, when the real in-game graphics are not half as good πŸ€”
Maybe this is screenshot from MR 2? πŸ˜›

And the car would need a small trailer with a small loader, just like certain mod from workshop.

@knight25 i think graphics are improved with AW dlc i dont think tahts from MR2 tho xd

On xbox it looks great, like on these pics...maybe some filters they use, but generally graphic is very good, especially for these rusty oldies)

But look at mountain in the background, the range of drawing is so big and there is no stupid fog. It must be a render or something like that. I'm not saying that MR graphic is ugly, just in the real game there is a lot of fog and objects drawing is not so good.

@knight25 it looks so good because it is not a screenshot, it's an artwork

@knight25 everything else u see on pic besides truck is artwork or irl photo, mudrunner defiantly has lot to work on to achieve photorealistic graphics like that

Yes
But i prefer gameplay instead of perfect graphic. Compare realistic mr gameplay and stuppid arcade Forza Hor. with its "real life'like" graphic and cars.

@stazco i like forza hor 4 its best racing game out there

@stazco the pickup frame in the pictures they have the attached bed cap which is a cosmetic attachment for the truck

@zamal its not racing...its arcade with salutes and colored steam clouds from bikes and planes...sorry!)
Forza M 3&4 was a perf racing, other parts and Horizons....not my type definitely

(But for sure Forza H4 have thr BEST graphic of cars and tracks- open world)

last edited by Stazco

@knight25 said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Ford F150!:

Why in this picture (and other similar for other vehicles) the game looks so good, when the real in-game graphics are not half as good πŸ€”
Maybe this is screenshot from MR 2? πŸ˜›

And the car would need a small trailer with a small loader, just like certain mod from workshop.

because it's edited, like most of the "official" media for games. even the trailer for american wilds was edited. there were clouds in the sky, great looking draw distance and non-washed out colors, the actual game does nowhere near look like that.

that's a standard procedure nowadays, bigger devs like EA or Ubisoft even make actual "beautified" game builds for presentations (E3 etc.) that look nothing like the finished product, to deceive people into preordering their games. so instead of hiring someone that may actually implement stuff like this into the actual game, there is someone whose only job is it to put digital make up on screenshots and videos