Feedback and wanted changes for Chemical mortars

Hey, I love playing commander, however there has been this one support I call in that just doesn't feel right. Chemical mortars. When Used correctly they can be really good, like on a building with an objective in it (Or if your an asshole like me, at the Security's spawn). But otherwise something just doesn't feel right about it. I feel like it should be changed and heres why:

The gas in game Looks to be mustard gas.
"mustard gas readily eliminates a chloride ion by intramolecular nucleophilic substitution to form a cyclic sulfonium ion. This very reactive intermediate tends to cause permanent alkylation of the guanine nucleotide in DNA strands, which prevents cellular division and generally leads directly to programmed cell death" Perhaps a slow, certain death after too much exposure?)
The actual effects of chemical mortars are generaly:
Shortness of breath (Perhaps harder to aim for a little while?)
Extreamly Large blisters (Im talking fucking huge like your fist size) inside the lungs and on the skin
Mustard gas causes pink eye, Then shortly after (Due to swelling of the eyelids) Causes blindness.
Miosis, when the pupil Dialates more than usual, may also occur. (This could be used as a change in the contrast or brigtness in game).

Jesus, you read all of that? Thanks, let me know what you think in the comments, any suggestions or additions would be cool.

It's a video game man, not a lesson in how gases can actually kill people..

That's a lot of extra details that wouldn't really add much to gameplay, though.

I'd be all for chemical mortars causing disorientation, however. It's going to be quite difficult to function properly while your lungs are filling with deadly gas.

I don't think that is a bad idea but it can be absued. For example, you calling on the Security's spawn. But this has to be tested and some time gotta be put into this. But otherwise seems pretty good. Nice idea.