After finish Technomancer, There is Something that I want to see in GreedFall

Hi Spider/Focus team. I just finish The Technomancer a minute ago and I want to share some of my thought about it and Greedfall.

• Thank you for include same sex romance in Technomancer and I am glad that Greedfall will have it too.
  • Speaking of romance, I want Greedfall to have more to speak with them after the sex scene (In fact, sex scene can trade for good romance scene if you ask me). After that scene, I can't say anything to Andrew except hear he said that I am not forgot him. And I want romance to impact story/ending a bit... like unique line/story that appear only if player romance "character" or mention it in the ending etc.
  • I hope Greedfall will easier than Technomancer. I never play RPG in easy mode before until I play Technomancer.
  • I don't mind limit customize of our character. Just a bit more choice than Technomancer will be great.
  • I want to feel like my companion really go with me when explore. In Technomancer (and other RPG from BW) companion always run/walk behind player and that make me feel like I am travel alone except when they say something. Can Companion in Greedfall run beside/a head of player instead.
  • I like that our team talk to each other in Rover. I hope Greedfall will have something that similar to it.

Sorry for the long post. And I will looking forward for News next month

last edited by BenIIChat

Good questions! I totally agree on everything, the banter part specially, until now the best game with great bander is DA2, the character often talk between each other and it's great

Hi BenIIChat and thanks for your comment.

GreedFall will be our sixth RPG, and we're really trying to improve at every game, keep what players liked and tweak, modify, update what have been the more criticized.
Companions system and romances always gave us very good feedbacks, so we're keeping something quite similar in the approach, and with a layer of improvement (as we're constantly pushing every aspect to get better and better).
For the difficulty, we spent a lot of time reshaping the combat system, we're definitely happy with the result we're having. Additionally, we're also adding a "story mode" that allow people to enjoy the whole narrative experience, but with very, very low challenge (of course, the hardcore mode is still VERY challenging).

Have a nice day 🙂

@mariecécile-jacq Thank you for replying, Can't wait to play Greedfall next year ^_^

@beniichat said in After finish Technomancer, There is Something that I want to see in GreedFall:

• I want to feel like my companion really go with me when explore. In Technomancer (and other RPG from BW) companion always run/walk behind player and that make me feel like I am travel alone except when they say something. Can Companion in Greedfall run beside/a head of player instead.

You are the leader and they cant guess where you will go. And anyone standing beside the hero would partially block player's view. So I think its not good idea and it would only take their precious time. I think they should invest their time in much more important things.

• I like that our team talk to each other in Rover. I hope Greedfall will have something that similar to it.

The game is baroque/fantasy. it takes place on wild island with a lot of woods, rugged terrain and almost no roads for carriages. So I dont think we can expect anything like rovers there. But I agree that team chat in rover was one of the best things in Technomancer. It also has probably the best writing in the game.
I think that in Greedfall companions could chat when you arrive at new location (so after loading before player gets control) or when all sit around campfire.

Heya Farflame !

As mentionned, what was heavily liked will be kept. Small talks included 🙂 (Exactly as you suggest, no rover, but campfires or other travel situations).

Thanks for following us 🙂

@mariecécile-jacq said in After finish Technomancer, There is Something that I want to see in GreedFall:

Heya Farflame !

As mentionned, what was heavily liked will be kept. Small talks included 🙂 (Exactly as you suggest, no rover, but campfires or other travel situations).

Thanks for following us 🙂

omg there will be campfires? SO EXCITED

Heh, the two things that Technomancer really could have used imo was a decent cell-phone network provider with a reliable coverage and affordable means of transportation within populated regions. The back-and-forth through the same three areas in Abundance really hurt the game's enjoyement.

I do not mind playing on Easy as long as they do not make it any more difficult, because it was challenging.

This post is deleted!