Serious lack of xp when loosing a game.

When you loose a game you get extremely low xp. It feels punishing and throws me off from playing the game. Why waste 20 minutes, ending up loosing and getting nothing for those 20 minutes.0_1538936902623_20181007160617_1.jpg

@maxxamann

I dont think this is one of those situations where we give a bunch of stuff to the "most improved." I kind of like it this way....

I don't like it this way, because I want to lvl up and earn new cosmetics. I don't have that much time to spend on video games either so after a 20 minute game that amount of xp makes me want to do something else.

@maxxamann

@maxxamann said in Serious lack of xp when loosing a game.:

I don't like it this way, because I want to lvl up and earn new cosmetics. I don't have that much time to spend on video games either so after a 20 minute game that amount of xp makes me want to do something else.

k

It can be frustrating because it's possible to play very well and still loose a game. Doubly frustrating currently in co-op with the idiot-savant bots. A few times now I've spent an hour loosing three consecutive rounds to the AI, either because of silly shit the bots have pulled off or complete incompetence of other players, and getting barely any XP for the ordeal is annoying.

The weight of XP awarding seems to be a bit weird. Based on the post-match scroll it seems "play time" is the biggest contributor to XP, but if you loose I guess that time just doesn't count for anything? Reworking this system to more heavily favor kills and objectives could solve the problem, but it could also create more problems of people rushing for kills and objectives ...

I have an idea. If you lose a game, xp gets put into a jackpot bucket. When you win a game, you get your xp for winning PLUS whatever accumulated in the jackpot bucket.