Hit Reg.?

Does the hit reg. need some work or is it just me? Does anyone have any videos showing this problem, if there is one?

@burgrat wouldn't you be the correct person to ask for videos, since you are the one experiencing it?

Hitreg seems pretty fine to me since the update some time ago.

@benz i would like to record but never tried to do it. Would it make my game?

@burgrat Yes the game definitely has some hit reg issues from time to time. Game is far from working as intended atm.

I feel like there's hitreg issues. Whether that's true or not, something's off if so many people are experiencing weird behavior.

The fact that I had to empty a mag of .308 into somebody running along a fence line to kill them probably means there's some hit reg issues. don't forget the close range Toz to the chest, that was funny.

@zucchini that might be because when a bullet hits say, the little wire of a chainlink fence, it acts as if it hit a steel plate. Even if like the side of the bullet hits the little wire .. nope. Also dumb considering that everything should cut straight through a fence unless its like wrought iron or something.

@thehappybub ohhhh my god that was my favourite pet peeve with INS2, a fucking plywood staircase can block a spitzer shaped lump of lead moving 3550fps my arse.

It's much worse in PvP than PvE, especially on moving targets.

Hit reg is weird in the game its both realistic and straight, it calculates based off of bullet time and makes it instant and if the bullet time is long it drops it legit makes no sense.

all i can see is server tick problem most probably, if you want proof, try playing local play and chk if any problem with shooting run targets or any thing else.

It definitely feels like there are hit reg issues. It doesn't help that people soak more bullets than they ever could in the previous Insurgency.