Known Issues List

Me to 🙂 ... I had to turn of the complete sound generation for trucks ... to see where the click sound come from

HOLA, ACABO DE COMPRAR EL JUEGO Y YA ESTA INSTALADO, EL PROBLEMA ES QUE NO INICIA, TENGO WINDOWS 8, PUEDE SER ESE EL PROBLEMA ?, TENGO CUENTA Y ESTA CONECTADO A STEAM

last edited by gervi207

It needs to be 64bit. 32bit is getting out dated too.

@voto-1979 I've passed this on to the dev team, thanks for letting us know where exactly the problem is 🙂

I am having huge trouble with Runtime errors with the game, as well as some of the game textures turning white after awhile. I have quite a few modded maps & trucks. If needed, I could upload my PC specs. Thanks.

@lyagovos

I've run into a bug/glitch in down hill beside the block post. I was using the c-255 hauling long logs and was turning around. The truck started jittering and teleportating a few feet to the sides and even after rescuing to the garage it kept doing so until it fell through the map.

@kingnightshadow That's not good, I'll pass it along!

Transparent fuel tank toggles on and off randomly while driving, switching camera, etc. I believe it is supposed to only show when you enter advanced mode?

@branathon no, when you move camera close to vehicle. Move 1 sm away- its off.

@stazco No, you're wrong. When using the legacy camera, the transparent fuel tank toggles on when I am not even adjusting the camera at all.

The logitech steering wheel does not work. It is detected and shows it is available but nothing will work no buttons nothing at all. Only ps4 controllers are compatible, will not work with logitech. I cant believe this isn’t posted somewhere. Or is it just mine? My steering wheel works with every other game I have accept this one. Is it a glitch or does the game just recognize it but not allow people to use it?..... please help!

Playing on Xbox one. Purchased premium edition can't access the custom liveries included with this purchase even though they are installed. Also I received the Navistar once I arrived in Alaska but it is not showing up on any map vehicle list or in any garage. If I go to the truck store it indicates that I do own one it's just nowhere to be found. Any help would be appreciated I'm a long time fan of the series and would like to get this cleared up thanks 👍

take it away from storage.
check buttons, press! buttons, instead of posting...

my pc which is an intel core i5 7600K 16GB ram RTX 2070 fully updated keeps crashing have verified the game data integrity in Epic games launcher.

keeps not responding no error codes to report.

Cheers

truck missing , started up game in single player, loaded into truck Royal BM17, then realizing I needed to start up a coop so a friend could join I restarted app and loaded up again into coop, but my truck wasn’t there, I have checked every garage and map area, every slot in each garage, it’s showing I own 11 vehicles and it says I own it in the store, but it’s no where to be found, This is apparently ( throughly reddit) a known issue, wondering about a fix to get my truck back? Thanks

I can not the construction semitrailers couple with my truck for the oil rig mission in michigan, the construction semitrailers is stuck into the ground to deep.

I have lost all the saved data when game crashed ; help restore them. Ps4
Spanwk882.

I’m on Xbox One, my game crashed while loading into a map in multiplayer and now won’t load into single player. Just stays on loading screen at 99%, the wheel still spins, the words change on the bottom of the screen, and you can even hear water and birds, but the screen won’t go away. Help please!

Привет . баг , проваливание техники сквозь прицеп при транспортировке.Как исправить проблему.