Usage of the flatbed trailer

I am interested to know all the trucks that can equipt the flatbed trailer. Anyone else?

All four usa trucks.
Russians cant unfortunately, it was confirmed by CM. Only if by winch cable)
I hope in MR2 they make it more flexible.

last edited by Stazco

@stazco said in Usage of the flatbed trailer:

All four usa trucks.
Russians cant unfortunately, it was confirmed by CM.

Ah, well that's a shame, but I'll probably be using the western star most of the time so I can live with it, tho I was hoping the Russian trucks would have their own version of the flatbed trailer.

As for usage itself - im interested how we will be able to use it. A, b, c, k trucks can be moved.
D or e?
2 a?
2 b or c?
Will vehicles fall aside on rough terrains or at speedy turns?
Interesting)

@stazco I have a idea to load a truck onto the trailer and never let it touch the ground again. From gerage, to log station, to mill. Gonna be interesting to try

@kingnightshadow said in Usage of the flatbed trailer:

All four usa trucks.

Ah, well that's a shame, but I'll probably be using the western star most of the time so I can live with it, tho I was hoping the Russian trucks would have their own version of the flatbed trailer.

Russians have it, but its always booked by container)))
Garage semitrailer on maz 7410, maz 535 and mzkt 7429 - IS flatbed!)

@kingnightshadow said in Usage of the flatbed trailer:

All four usa trucks.

Russians have it, but its always booked by container)))
Garage semitrailer on maz 7410, maz 535 and mzkt 7429 - IS flatbed!)

I saw that earlier, it has 12 tires lol

it would be nice if they added flatbed to russian trucks too and i hope there are some changes with patch notes cause last update was i believe in JUNE

@zamal I don't think they'll release patch notes until the dlc releases. It's already in the game just gotta wait for release date and pay to unlock. The notes will most likely be giving away to much