XBOX 1 QUESTION FOR FOCUS

Played spintires from when it was beta. What I would like to know, why do xbox an ps don't get mods. If they can do it with farm sim, cant see why you cant. What makes this the game is on pc is the mods, like some great maps and vehicles. So basically xbox and ps only get half a game for there money. or is there going to be a update after release to add modding? If I have read wrong, and there is going to be modding that's great, and I just wasted my time writing this LOL

Hello, modding is a lot of work to do well on Xbox One and PS4. It requires a constant input from Giants Software, developer of Farming SImulator, to make it work. The first goal of the team at Saber was to bring the Spintires experience to consoles in a new improved version. Releasing the best possible base game is the priority right now.

We hear your requests about mods on consoles and we understand them. They won't be available at release, or even in the short run on PS4 and Xbox One. But we plan to support Spintires: MudRunner in the long run and we'll develop future updates with community feedback in mind, meaning we're studying how we could answer to your suggestions, including this one.

Have a nice day!

Thank you for quick reply, ile get 2 copies for pc for now then on order and see how xbox goes on. As I said brill game/sim hope it gets sorted, as the pc community spend a lot of time on some stunning maps and vehicles. Perhaps it could be done by a weekly or monthly pack of of maps and vehicles. the top 5 rated/voted vehicles and maps on pc community get to be a dlc end of each month. So the xbox and ps get some of the benefits of the pc community.

Good luck either way

It has to happen or ill scream like a 5 year old and i will stamp my feet! o7

@netheos So there is someone from the Team alive... what about the no games found in the multiplayer and .stg missing error? Can we get that sorted if so, when?

@mistahk76 said in XBOX 1 QUESTION FOR FOCUS:

@netheos So there is someone from the Team alive... what about the no games found in the multiplayer and .stg missing error? Can we get that sorted if so, when?

We're working on a first update to take care of the most urgent remaining technical issues. For the .stg issue, if all players restart their game, it should fix the issue.