Please do a better marketing

Guys as we all know the game's mentality and gameplay is amazing. sounds are orgasmic. everything is great (yes there are some bugs but it will get better its not rocket science) . Yet we all need more players. we cant play the game at early or late hours. You have to advertise the game better. communicate with some known streamers. Get them to play the game. Show your faces in the known youtube channels. stream it yourself with some giveaways. PEOPLE SHOULD HEAR ABOUT THE GAME. You need better marketing and PR. step it up guys. you know the game has potential. dont waste your energy and time for nothing. please make people hear about sandstorm and your company.
thanks for your time

That’s probably going to happen on December 12th.
At the moment we are only playing to provide feedback and test bugs.

@xqube yeah its annoying that A: there is no server browser so you can't just join the full server. B: that there is generally nobody on anymore.
There used to be all lot more players than this they have moved on and waited for bugs to be fixed is my guess. A month with no update didn't help IMO...
I'm happy that they are spending time making the game rather than marketing.

@zucchini said in Please do a better marketing:

@xqube yeah its annoying that A: there is no server browser so you can't just join the full server. B: that there is generally nobody on anymore.
There used to be all lot more players than this they have moved on and waited for bugs to be fixed is my guess. A month with no update didn't help IMO...
I'm happy that they are spending time making the game rather than marketing.

Server browsers are coming at the end of the month.

@captain-price said in Please do a better marketing:

Server browsers are coming at the end of the month.

Thank the lord, matchmaking always tries filling two or three servers when the player base in Aus/NZ is only enough for 1 server. makes life easier... Generally you'd expect players to see what changes the update had in it, so hopefully we get some more players back if they like it...