Needed Improvements
  1. The pacing is too fast. Bring back stamina bar from the original.

2. Spawn killing is very common. Make spawns less open to snipers and c4.

3. Add more lane-like parts to maps. This may seem strange but the maps feel a little too non-linear.
    It makes the games more cluttered and chaotic. It also leads to moments were people get shot in the back a lot.

4. Identifying allies and enemies is a little difficult at times. The previous game had only a few skins for each side. This made a clear distinction between friend and foe, but the ability to change clothing color and type just complicates things.

5. Add bullet types. This option needs to return from the old game. It adds more depth.

6. Bring back the ability to vote for the next map (like old game)

7. When spectating, let right click make the screen go back to the previous player

Thanks

@tactical said in Needed Improvements:

1. Add bullet types. This option needs to return from the old game. It adds more depth.

I agree on the HP and AP ammo. Its interesting way to give more depth to the game. That being said, In the old game, If you didint have AP ammo in your gun, you would lose firefights against armored targed most of the time, thus making AP ammo must pick.

So if the devs were to bring the ammo types back, they need to findout how to balance it first.

last edited by zaxuz7

I don’t agree about being back the stamina bar.
The speed at which you change direction while sprinting needs to be lowered.
But I think they should remove the stamina bar all together and just have your movement speed governed by your loadout weight.

I’m not sure if you played the closed alpha before they bumped up the stamina and speed, but it was infuriating trying to run from 1 side of the map to the other and have to stop and go prone more than once to get your breath back. It was a running simulator.

Maybe it worked well on the small source maps, but these maps are so big it just didn’t work well for me. It’s also the reason why the big BR games with big maps don’t have a stamina bar.

@reeceaus What are you lot on about a "stamina bar". do you mean in the old game how your sprinting slowed depending how long you were running for? I'm not massively concerned about movement speed in this game, it's more or less that acceleration/momentum means you can run away from bullets. however, maybe it should be slightly lowered maybe not quite as slow as INS2 but a bit slower would be nice.

@zaxuz7 said in Needed Improvements:

@tactical said in Needed Improvements:

1. Add bullet types. This option needs to return from the old game. It adds more depth.

I agree on the HP and AP ammo. Its interesting way to give more depth to the game. That being said, In the old game, If you didint have AP ammo in your gun, you would lose firefights against armored targed most of the time, thus making AP ammo must pick.

So if the devs were to bring the ammo types back, they need to findout how to balance it first.

Yes. Having different ammotypes will just make the guns much harder to balance.

This depth can be implemented to the guns without different ammotypes: different weapons can have different AP and HP values built into them.

The penetration in this game is already insane, AP ammo would just make guns broken.