WTF are they doing

Why The Fuck Aren't they releasing any patches to fix this broken ass game? FUCK THIS SHIT GIVE MY MONEY BACK I'M DISAPPOINTED IN THIS GAME

Patch has been announced already. What's your problem?

@ahmadthemad said in WTF are they doing:

Why The Fuck Aren't they releasing any patches to fix this broken ass game? FUCK THIS SHIT GIVE MY MONEY BACK I'M DISAPPOINTED IN THIS GAME

Ahmad , you really don´t have any manners, do you ?
If you followed the NWI news on steam and Youtube you should know that the patch is coming end of octobre ( within the next week )
If you don´t like the game, just apply for refund and leave !!!
We ( the Insurgency community ) won´t miss people who cannot even behave in a Forum of a game which actually is in beta state.
Instead of being so negative why don´t you help make this game better by specifiying your problems with the game ?

Edit :
Interesting how different the opinion of a person can be and change within a few days.
On 13th Octobre you posted : " Keep up the good work I hope this game will be the shooter of the year for me right now it is the shooter of the year "
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/31121/insurgency-sandstorm-development-update-11-10-2018/10

last edited by GSG_9_LIGHTNING

@ahmadthemad Not the tone to use on these forums. If you have a complaint, please present it constructively.

If you're unhappy with the performance of the game, you're more than welcome to refund it.

If you'd like to help us handle the issues that you're facing, please let us know what they are, and we'll do our best.

@ahmadthemad said in WTF are they doing:

Its a game....not life and death. They have already announced when the next patch is. They have also stated what it will include. You might try doing a little bit of light reading before going off in the forum like that. Zero maturity and zero foresight put into your Op