How To Setup IK's For Springs, Shocks and Control Arms

In this video I explain how to setup IK's for springs, shocks and control arms on a mod as well as how to make them stick using V12's work and Bregel's settings. I was gonna wait until the new version comes out because things will most likely change but I'll worry 'bout that when that happens.

How To Setup IK's For Springs, Shocks and Control Arms

Working file plus mod. Max 2014 file in folder 3ds Max

last edited by Tattoo

Threre are at least 2 thing the reason why no respond on this post. 1. No one know what are you talking about 2. No one cares about such a thing, aesthetic is the last thing to do. But when you disappear and delete everything like used to, people will start digging everywhere.

I am fully aware of what you're saying, Bregel, but it's there for those who know what I'm talking about and do care about aesthetics.
And it doesn't concern me that no one has replied to this.

last edited by Tattoo

@a953981861 said in How To Setup IK's For Springs, Shocks and Control Arms:

thinking you

What do you mean by 'Thinking me'? I'm not understanding. This is the second time you typed this.

I think he wants to say "Thank you" ... he is from China.

Big brother, what should be the new engine position?

@stellyan How do you know he's from China? You would think their translator would be better since they are high in the technology field.

Big brother, what should be the new engine position?

I'm not sure what you're asking here, sorry. I'd really like to help but don't understand.

@Tattoo From his other posts 🙂

"I'm a Chinese fan of rotary tire games, and I've always wanted the game to support Chinese..."

@stellyan Oh, ok. Thanks stellyan.

@tattoo I mean new game data, how should the position of the engine be adjusted?

@tattoo I mean new game data, how should the position of the engine be adjusted?

If you mean how to adjust the motor setting for a mod, that I don't know. You'll have to ask someone about that. Sorry.