SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion

@alpscruiser ah, all good. i know where you speak of and thanks for the info. 😉

@8up-local Where is this thing?????

usual spot, stmods, but my PC keeps giving me warnings when i try to get it there as always. 🤔

edit: just by-passed my security for this one. seems fine, i just have a picky AV i guess. lol

last edited by A Former User

@8up-local I got it.

when is the new version coming for this as game is updated to version 18.10.18 with american wilds update and existing spintiresmod is not working now.

@alpscruiser Hi man, can you share the link of v1.8

here's a google drive download link for 1.8.0 in case you can't access stmods site

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OhxggP4ENbyN2YqahQyEYk1FtIMubDOU

last edited by hydrowasul

For some reason after uninstalling 1.7.9 and installing 1.8.0 it will not create a new level, it just hangs after selecting prebuild to make a new terrain.. bugger.

hi all, So has anyone tried the beta editor with 1.8.0. i'd hate to lose the AW models, on a new map that has many hours in it already.. that's all.
_ I'm really glad that this person takes the time to do this for everyone! I have come to rely on some of the features, i didn't know how much so until it was not available. So a Big Thanks ! who ever you may be _RUFUS

is this new version gonna work on new update? after AW dlc

edit: just installed, working properly didnt delete any progress. looks to be older version when u coudnt change options tho, its always on ur screen.. i like new versions but can get with this until proper one comes out

ty @hydrowasul

last edited by zamal

v1.8 is working great in game...

However the editor is a different issue, running in to many bugs now. Most notable is when using the "mud" tool and clicking off to rebuild terrain, it hangs on stage 2 of the 9 terrain rebuild stages "InitBlockHeightmap" and crashes every time. Cannot load any maps with mud in them either. Hopefully this gets addressed soon, I just wanna put it out there to save some of the map builders some hassle.

last edited by Berylz

@ everyone, the settings are gone (for me at least) the mod settings 1.8.0, in the game settings menu._ so how do we use the battery winch, and the superzoom, damage on/off, and so on ?? anyone else??

@rufus said in How to install SpintiresMod (Mudrunner Plus) Enable Dev Tools on ANY map, Battery Winch and much more!:

@ everyone, the settings are gone (for me at least) the mod settings 1.8.0, in the game settings menu._ so how do we use the battery winch, and the superzoom, damage on/off, and so on ?? anyone else??

it is in a different spot now.

in your settings menu, it is at the bottom right where the voice controls are, this tripped me out at first as well. There will be an advanced settings option there as long as you uninstalled the previous STMod version and deleted the files from your AppData.

last edited by Berylz

@berylz ah, thank you. i was wondering how to fix this. 😘

@berylz thank you! right there in front of me _RUFUS

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ? IT JUST STARTED SINCE NEW MOD INSTALL. OH AND I FIGURED OUT HOW TO ADD PICS🙃
alt text