MR update 11.3.18

hi, did anyone else receive a 1.2gb update when they logged in today?? if so what was it or? i cannot seem to find the patch notes or an update explanation page. TY _RUFUS
Edit, just opened it(MR) to find it REINSTALLED ITSELF... once again WTF?. hopefully someone can offer an explanation as to why this occurred thanks everone

last edited by rufus

i did and i thought it was workshop but maybe not...

Haven't got that one, I am on 18.10.18, that's what shows up on the menu.

it did a 1.2 gb update this morning for me but my date has not changed at the bottom

https://steamdb.info/app/675010/history/ This any help? Not sure how much numbers mean. This is the latest though.

@digital-x said in MR update 11.3.18:

https://steamdb.info/app/675010/history/ This any help? Not sure how much numbers mean. This is the latest though.

Whats that?

Steamdb shows any updates on Steam Games, seeing the latest one but that was yesterday.

Steamdb shows any updates on Steam Games, seeing the latest one but that was yesterday.

than that is why our steam downloaded a 1.2gb thing this morning for mudrunner.

@digital-x @rufus it says that there was an update for the base game and the Valley DLC.

Yeah I see that just now, wonder what the valley was updated for..

Yeah I see that just now, wonder what the valley was updated for..

is there any patch notes yet?

Nothing on Twitter where they normally announce, unless it was minor or backend bits and bobs.

Nothing on Twitter where they normally announce, unless it was minor or backend bits and bobs.

yea lookin on facebook they have nothin

also what suprised me is this "We'd also like to extend a very special thanks to the Spintires: MudRunner modders. You all do incredible work, and we're honoured that you spend so much time creating your own works in MudRunner. We can't wait to see what you do next!" they put that in their last patch notes.

It's nice to hear it from them. Modding goes back a long way.

It's nice to hear it from them. Modding goes back a long way.

it goes back to like 2012, but for me it goes back to 2015 with maps

2011 was the first edition I played, I remember well those concrete "pear" shapes and was amazed at the deformation.

2011 was the first edition I played, I remember well those concrete "pear" shapes and was amazed at the deformation.

i still got it on my computer ( at least my old one ) i didn't even think about modding until stetson started one on one helping me