Australian Servers

Aus servers, Where are they? Correct me if i'm wrong but today after the update i'm assuming NWI have closed all there official servers? Because when ever i try standard matchmaking with my region set to AUS I getting put onto SEAS servers and end up getting 220ping. Im also assuming that this one from SEAS is not an official server but a community hosted. All this aside i'm now frustrated because the only way i can get into a AUS match now is to go search matches to find one. Sadly what do i see... Only 1 AUS SERVER! That works and isn't locked by a password. And if u haven't figured out already theirs alot more than 8 people that 1 sever can hold trying to play the game today and as such the server is always full! Gimmi your feedback if u know anything i dont about why there ain't any official servers now... Frustrated to say the least.

last edited by FaTTMeDic

According to the steam server browser there are a few NWI official servers in Sydney. Same as before

0_1541748718867_Untitled.png

I can guess there are not enough people queuing for an Australian server at the same time, so instead of creating one for us it puts us in a foreign NWI official server that's already active.

last edited by Slazenger

BigD and PGL both have push servers running. PGL also has a pub firefight server running. Jexla is running a server too. BigD is the only one populated at the time of me writing this.

Crickey, I live dyown unda wif me dingho, and me kankaroo and we ahh rightly pissed that we arent considered one of the most important places in the world yak yakyuak. chill tf out m8 the game isnt even out yet

@kingovtrolls Wow what a shallow life u life! Go back to sticking your head up your ass or just STFU for once.