The ADS delay to weight ratio is rediculas

Seriously, it needs a buff.
Also the weights of attachments are un-natural.
A drum mag will gain more weight than a regular/extended mag would.
While the light carrier should carry double mags than you would do without one.

last edited by chraso

I dont think its “ridiculous”- but some tweaking couldnt hurt.

last edited by Max80

I agree, that ADS speed should be effected slightly by general weight of character.
But the most important determination for ADS speed is gun weight combined with barrel length and attachments.
General weight of the player should mainly effect sprinting speed (max. speed and acceleration) and stamina

last edited by Benny

I agree with some points but the gun weight should affect even more than the character.
It's ridiculous to compare a video game to real life but when you have a heavier gun, obviously the ADS will be slower. A fat man with bunch of gear will still have a faster ADS compared to a skinny person without any gear. You know what I'm saying?

@sam_kdr said in The ADS delay to weight ratio is rediculas:

A fat man with bunch of gear will still have a faster ADS compared to a skinny person without any gear. You know what I'm saying?

Huh? I really don't know what you're saying.

In real life the biggest factor in aiming speed is the type of sight being used. I can aquire a target a lot faster with a holosight than I can with irons. After sight type, it's training and muscle memory. Weight and especially balance of gun factors in a little.

The weight of gear you're carrying should only have an effect on movement speed, it should have no effect on ADS.