PING PEAKS CONSTANTLY SINCE UPDATE

Hello guys. Since last update I've been having ping peaks worse than ever. Before update I could play normally with an average ping of 175 in US East server (I'm from SA and SA sv are empty 24/7), with some ping problems but it wasn't a big deal since it was just hardly ever. Since last update though, IT'S FUCKING UPLAYABLE, I can't handle more than 1 minute without ping going up to 400-1000 ms, and by sometimes it does not go down from 400 ms.

I tried playing in Europe with 250 average normally, but ping peaks were exactly the same, 400 ms more or less, less constantly though, but still unplayable.

I've already checked my connection, I've got all ports open, and rest of my games connection is 10/10, Insurgency Sandstorm is the only game I can't play bc of this problem, and most curious is this is happening since last patch.

I'm so mad with this, bc is the funniest game I've got on my library, and it's a shame I can't play it for server problems. I don't want to refund this, but if the problem still there a few days before release I'll be obligated to ask for a refund with more than 50 hours on the game.

Hey there,

I've passed this along to the dev team, but just for clarity - you're playing on official servers, correct? Not a custom one?

@iyagovos Yes of course. All in official servers.