About mudrunner

@iyagovos will there be anymore dlc for mudrunner also will their be a fix for the underpowered vehicles of American wilds? I've noticed as of late the skidder seems to act as if it's floating on the surface of the ground and the western star is uncharacteristically weak compared to irl. On black top it shouldn't have in issue pulling yet it always comes to a halt even on flat ground. It may be a bug I'm experiencing but either way it's very unrealistic. If it is a bug is their a way I can fix it? I'm playing on a Xbox one s not even a year old yet.

Also. Yes I know if I had a PC I could fix these issues. But I can't afford one. I've got a lot of debt to pay off before I'll have any money to spare for a computer.

@kingnightshadow
It was told many many times that there will be no new DLC for Mudrunner.

But i also hope der is a fix for AW. There are many more bugs, missing driveshaft on the F150, wrong cdt mesh on the kenworth crane, no working lights on skidder and forwarder

@alpscruiser missing driveshaft is not a bug, its devs giving 0 F tbh

@alpscruiser said in About mudrunner:

@kingnightshadow
It was told many many times that there will be no new DLC for Mudrunner.

But i also hope der is a fix for AW. There are many more bugs, missing driveshaft on the F150, wrong cdt mesh on the kenworth crane, no working lights on skidder and forwarder

So we are officially on the wait for Mudrunner 2 are we?

There is the line 'dlc_trials' along with the other dlcs in strings/game. Could be an accidental leak of future dlc but most likely it's just another example of poor attention to detail/lack of care

Well you never know. They say one thing the surprise us with another. I'm hoping mudrunner 2 will have larger maps with more to do in them, or even a different mode which turns the map into a play ground. Any vehicles you want. No worry of damage or fuel. That would be amazing

@kingnightshadow said in About mudrunner:

@iyagovos will there be anymore dlc for mudrunner also will their be a fix for the underpowered vehicles of American wilds? I've noticed as of late the skidder seems to act as if it's floating on the surface of the ground and the western star is uncharacteristically weak compared to irl. On black top it shouldn't have in issue pulling yet it always comes to a halt even on flat ground.

The AW trucks are definitely not underpowered. They have way more power for their weight than the Russian trucks. Your problem could be the horrible automatic in this game. It always downshifts to 1 when it downshifts. I use manual mode. And I haven't noticed any floating with the Skidder, but I'm on a PC.

last edited by Unster

or even a different mode which turns the map into a play ground. Any vehicles you want. No worry of damage or fuel. That would be amazing

We already have that in Proving Ground. It's useful for testing but utterly boring for actual playing.

last edited by Unster

@unster I hate automatic mode. It annoys the crap biscuits outs me.

@unster console doesn't have a proving ground

@kingnightshadow
I see. So is the automatic mode what you have to use? That would make sense if the truck is slowing down to a crawl going up hill. A lot of trucks will do that in automatic mode and that's the #1 thing that sucks about the automatic. Thankfully I have a manual shifter.

last edited by Unster

@kingnightshadow I don't know if you know this, But to build a pc that will run this game would cost less than a console. It just wouldn't be an amazing and competitive build.

@unster I use low range and high range. I avoid auto like the plague

@unster I use low range and high range. I avoid auto like the plague

Auto is alright on surfaces like road, and some trucks like the C-255, C-256, C-375, LTL9000, Freightliner, or Bison has enough tongue that they can hold 5th gear (with a load of logs behind them) up over almost any hill the game will throw at them (well at least the default game anyway). So on the American Wilds map for example where there is a lot of road travel, auto is helpful. Auto is also helpful on The Crossing map and to a small extent The Island.

However a lot of trucks do require more work to make use of auto. The B-131 for example. If you are driving that down the road and you come upon a hill, you best shift that thing into 1+ high gear. Because the B-131 isn't making it up over no hills in 5th, especially with a load. That thing will stall out.

last edited by justinlynch3

@justinlynch3
most "fun" auto has Luaz jeep in mud))) (soviet small puckup)

last edited by Stazco

@justinlynch3 i personally believe that if saber had the team size that rockstar or Bethesda has, then mudrunner would top the charts. But since it doesn't. most my gripe with auto is to do with the constant down shifting and how the skidder will stop pulling and spin no mater what surface your on or if your loaded or not

@kingnightshadow
Never finished my thought lol
Since they don't, it's a impressive game. I've loved the series since the start. But their are things that need a lot of improvement

@justinlynch3 i personally believe that if saber had the team size that rockstar or Bethesda has, then mudrunner would top the charts. But since it doesn't. most my gripe with auto is to do with the constant down shifting and how the skidder will stop pulling and spin no mater what surface your on or if your loaded or not

With tractors or such you are better off using manual gears, 1-3 or 1+ on more solid ground. Auto is only useful on paved road or really hard pack dirt. I hate using it in softer ground as it only bugs down, then you lose all your forward momentum, then you are stuck.